In it Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss Buddies

+6
Maddiesmom
burgundyrayne
Brown Eyed Staccie
dancerindenver
ajowens
Admin
10 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 13 Empty Re: Weight Loss Buddies

Post  ajowens Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Yess!!! My little bitchy girl dog did so well today. We walked over 4 miles together, which for her is like 50 miles because her legs are three inches long... hahaha. I had to carry her from the park to the train (1 more mile) and she couldn't even get across the street from the train. She just sat down until I picked her up. She did horrible to start and then by the end was very good. Now... practice, practice, practice. I am so nervous that she is nervous so I have to learn to chill!! =)

The scale is 155 today and with all of that excerise I bet I will be down more tomorrow =)

Dance- That is great news about the inspection... sometimes the old houses can have electrical and foundation crack issues. So what was last nights break down about?? And I did know its snowy. I miss that!! And I hate 80 when I am working all day. LOL. I want it to be nasty outside so I don't care that I am stuck inside. I am loving the weekends though.

Just slammed face first into a large thin crust spinach alfredo pizza. Other than sharing with my dogs... I pretty much topped it off. BOOOOOO!
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 am

aj - love the face first slam image! But it sounds like you've barely been eating at all so maybe you just needed to refuel.

Doing okay here - we've found a little hole-in-the-wall lebanese place that does the yummiest kebabs (chicken for me, lamb for him) that I think is going to be my newest diet-friendly take-out place. Am going to spend most of the day organizing and moving some more stuff over from the other house. Such fun Wink

Hope you all are doing well - AJ/Burgundy - do we have a miles challenge today? Mine would be snowy but I'll do it if you guys will Smile
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Dance-dont know if I will make it to the gym today but I did buy My Fitness Coach2 for wii so I am gonna do that in a few.

I've been good, just busy. Have a double date tonight with some friends. Gotta cook and get a veggie tray ready soon. I will be back tomorrow to catch up with everyone.

Oh I bought 11/12 jeans yesterday!!!!! Need to work on the muffin top but I was so excited.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm

burgundy - woohoooooo for 11/12 jeans! That's great!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi Girls,

Maddiesmom, wow what a position to be in.........I am in agreement with Dance, counter offer and see what transpires. If they want you for that position, they very well make accept.........if not, all that will happen in a 'no.' Good luck and keep up posted! Also, your doing so good on your plan and the 5 day a week workouts......wow, I'm envious!

Dance....I know you are having fun getting new things and decorating. I am still awaiting more photo's! Your kabobs sounds scrumptious too!

AJ how is the job going? Congrates on your weight of 155 and possibly more. Glad to hear Lindy is doing well. I have been watching her on FB ;-)

Burgund your get together sounds fun. I hope you have a great time. How is the babysitting going since you took control? Woo Hoo on the size 11-12!! AWESOME!

I am finally off the next two days. Husband is home to, so hopefully I will have some down time to write more.....LOL. I don't get as much done we he is here sometimes, but we will see. My food is going good, weight still down at 209, so I haven't gained, just need to exercise more. I have been getting some quick workouts in, but need to increase and do more.

Loving the Olympics!!!! I think tonight we are going to rent Couple Retreat.

Nite.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 am

Hi Ladies,

I've decided to send the counteroffer to my old company tomorrow and see what happens. I found a few websites that talk about how to write a good counteroffer. Plus, I am going to touch upon the money that I will save them looking for a qualified candidate, especially if they hire someone who doesn't workout, they've lost money in benefits, training time, etc. etc.

So, food has been ok, had Chinese on friday, but it was a clear sauce and white rice with low sodium soy sauce. Had the leftovers yesterday. I worked out last Saturday - Wednesday and had Thurs/Friday off. Worked out with Mr. Hott yesterday who kicked my butt again. I needed it though. So, I am technically supposed to work out 6 days a week on this new plan. Fun for me! I did 5 and actually felt bad taking a rest day.

So, I got on the scale this morning hoping to reap the benefits of all my planning menus and working out, and just like yesterday, it hasn't moved. Mr. Hott gave me the speech yesterday about building muscle vs. fat and how muscle weighs more than fat so of course the scale won't go down right away, but on the inside, my body is improving. Not what I wanted to hear...I want that instant gratification of seeing a lower number on the scale. So, I am kinda bummed, but proud of myself for sticking with my 90 day program. I'm going to the gym today, for day 2 of 6. Lucky me!!!

Allison CONGRATS ON THE SMALLER JEANS!!! You are doing so great!!

Sandy Enjoy your days off, you deserve them! Are you getting your "to do" list done?

Dance How is the new house coming along? When can we come visit? LOL

AJ Congrats on 155...you are rocking! Don't worry about the pizza, we have to indulge every once in a while, if we are too strict, that's when we have a week-long binge.

Have a great day ladies! I'm putting in 3 miles and doing some strength training...anyone with me?
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 am

maddiesmom - are you tracking your measurements? Particularly waist measurements? I think you'll see progress there even before you see it on the scale as your tough workouts will have your repairing muscles hanging on to water. Keep us posted on the job front - curious to hear what happens!

mygrits - enjoy your well-deserved break!

My workout will be moving around bags and boxes - such fun.

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Rayne- Wooohoo!! Small jeans! You are know smaller than me =) SOOOOoooo happy for you!

Dance- What is the name of the place?? I love kabobs! Its my fav summer thing to make. Whats new with the offer?

Vicky- Thanks for the encouragement. I am still @ 155 but I know I am going to be here for a while. I have eat horrible this weekend and I am now sick so I know my week with not be a losing one! I am so excited to hear how the counter off goes!

I think I have strep. There is no Kaiser here so they just sent antibiotics for me to take just in case so I will do a couple days of that so that I don't get others sick. I also have a pretty major neck strain and can't look to my right so work is going to be fun fun tomorrow =) My boss is gone so I am wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and I will just hibernate. For being sick and having a really bad food weekend... I feel pretty good. I am now on paxil and I can't tell if it is the meds or just me being in a better mood but I am doing okay!

I miss you all. Are any of you still wanting to do a CO trip in June???
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Dance I am checking my measurements, they didn't go down much in the past few months because I injured myself. I just like the instant gratification of getting a lower number on the scale. I want Onederland so bad now, and I'm so close, but I've been at 217 for some time now and it's getting frustrating!

Sandy How is your weekend off? Did you rent a movie? I wanted to see Couples Retreat, but the reviews were not so good, so we rented PUblic Enemies. I must be getting old because Matt and I dozed off half way into it! We were asleep before 10:30!

AJ: So sorry you are not feeling well and a sore neck to boot! You poor thing!! Take it easy and have lots of fluids (green tea is my drink of choice). I think Celestial Seasonings makes an antioxidant green tea that is really good and has a citrus flavor.

Well, went to the gym and did my workout. I had to run for 20 minutes straight, but I got some new Nike running shoes and that seemed to help. To push myself, I ran almost 25. Then, I had to do arms and abs. Then I did my physical therapy stretches. So I was at the gym for well over an hour. It felt good to get that accomplished in the middle of the day. But I did have a gyro for lunch (evil, I know. With fries...and they were good). I don't remember the last time I had french fries...it's been that long.

I'm reorganizing my closet and working on organizing the house over the next couple of weeks, I can't stand clutter and having a 2 year old that gets into everything doesn't help! I'm hoping to start everything fresh this spring: diet, working out, clean house, happy family, and a happier Vicky.

I'm going to go, I have a counter offer to type up and send tomorrow. I'll let you ladies know if I hear anything. We're expecting a ton of snow here again, so keep your fingers crossed the roads are cleared by tomorrow morning!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 am

Hello Ladies ;-)

Awwww, second day off and it just feels soooo nice Very Happy I could get used to this.......LOL... Anyway, I am doing good. I may have mentioned this, but incase I didn't, I started reading The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone and am really learning alot. I saw her interviewed on the show when they were discussing Food Inc.. Anyway some of the beginning is about the meat industry which I already knew, but didn't know they feed fish (salmon and others) antibiotics and pesticides??? Plus they are corn and can be worse they eating fatty burgers.......ugh. So, now I have to do even more revisions in my eating.......good grief. Anyway, I am enjoying learning more about sugars, beans, and some new awesome recipes. So, food is good and I am down a pound I think.......I don't trust my scale. I need to get to the store to weigh, but if it is 2 lbs off (like it seems to be) I would be at 208. My workout's are still lame, but I am dressed ready to do something this morning. When I do workout inside, I have been doing 30 squats with kettlebell raises, 30 crunches (or more), 40 arm rows, 20 pushups, and 40 leg lifts.

Well, Bubba is down, and I am at my wits end. Dance what do you do to get your BF cheeful and upbeat about life? I know my husband has been through hell the last couple of years, and know he never dreamed he would be working an hourly wage, and not be successful business owner, but dwelling on it isn't resolving anything. Any ideas?

Maddiesmom your weight will move, maybe change up the foods you are eating which will confuse your body (if complacent with the foods) and possibly kick start your metabolism again. Let us know about the jobs when you get an answer back! I am excited for you!

Dance moving is great exercise......LOL... I know it can get old with all the boxes and all, but you may very well be using muscles you haven't worked out recently! Hope the furnace inspection goes alright. Let us know.

AJ.....awwwwwwww your dog sounds so precious. Hey he tried to keep up! I hope your feeling better today. Possibly some warm soup would taste good? Maybe tea with honey? Feel better.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 am

Sandy- Lol... my dog really tries. I feel bad because all of what I am trying to fix with her... I created. Poor little strung out dog. She tries so hard. I wiash you all knew how much I love them... thay are like my kids!

I am feeling better. Tired! But not as sick. Neck is healed. TG! Now good posture today!!

Dance- When is the closing?

Sandy- How did you get so many days off? lol... two is soooooo many. =O

Vicky- How are you feeling about the counter offer. Did you type it up this weekend??

Staccie---- I miss you. I think about you every day while I watch your pretty country. I know you aren't from BC but still pretty Canada.

Lindy- I am getting on today. I miss you SO! like half of me is missing LOL

Rayne- How is your weather?? Are you freezing? I miss the snow and cold. I wish I could visit you and my family so that I could get my fill =)
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am

Thanks everyone for the congrats on the smaller jeans. AND AJ, I dont think i am smaller than you. Different brands of pants are all made differently. These are some cheapys from Kmart. I know your belly is smaller than mine. Didnt you say your 13s are falling off.

Dance-how is the move going?

Sandy-sounds like your off days were nice. I've been slacking, I will send you a message soon. Hope you can get Bubbas spirits up. I gotta get moving, if you are down 2 lbs you are gonna catch me in no time. TOM is here so I dont think I will see a loss right now though.

Vicky-good luck with the counter offer. Sounds like everyone at the company really likes you so I will keep my fingers crossed that they accept. I'm with you on starting fresh for spring(if it will ever get here) You ran for 25 minutes?? Are you running on a treadmill?? at what speed? sorry for all the questions

AJ-its freezing here, we had a couple nicer days and now today its snowing again. Supposed to get up to 8 inches. Not looking forward to that, so I am gonna stay in my pjs today. Dont have to work until Thursday, so nice. Oh and I know how much you love those precious pups, I feel the exact same way about mine, they are my babies.

My eating has been horrible the last few days with TOM here. Still working out though. Gonna get up and dance today. Not gonna venture out to the gym so gotta do something here.
Hopefully, I wont hear from the boys mom today, seems like everytime we have a snow storm, she wants to go out.

Happy Monday to you all.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Howdy girls! Happy Monday!

mygrits - sorry Bubba's having a hard time. I know how tough it is when your significant other is struggling. If he's bummed for a specific and justified reason (not working at the job he wants, money troubles, etc.), that may be tougher than just moodiness due to brain chemistry. In either case, having something short-term to look forward to makes a huge difference - could be getting together with friends/family, a favorite meal in front of a good movie on tv, a sporting event in a bar, whatever, just getting it scheduled for a week or two out and in their head can help. And right in the moment, getting some exercise then doing something escapist - healthy (if possible) comfort food and silly TV is one of our go-to distractions. For example, last night my bf was headed into moodiness and we made brownies for a friend's birthday and walked them over in the snow and then vegged in front of HGTV for a few hours as a distraction and he was doing much better by the end. The combo seems to work for him at least. Good luck and let us know how it's going - I really feel for you guys!

aj - the kebab place is Mecca Grill at downing and alameda - maybe we can go when you're back this summer Smile The sale of the other house is moving along. It looks like I have to have $4K of stuff done (new furnace, etc) but that's okay - as long as it's sold and gone, I'll be happy. The closing is on 3/18 so it's coming up soon thank goodness. Glad you're feeling better! Try to do some neck stretches were you let your chin fall forward to your chest during the day to loosen things up a bit.

burgundy - I hope you get another relaxing day at home. Let us know how the exercise goes today. None for me - it's an office day. I'll be picking up another load of stuff from the old house though so I may sneak in a tiny bit of exercise that way.

Have you guys been watching the olympics much? I haven't seen hardly any of it this year.
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Well ladies, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I sent my counteroffer this morning and found that my expectations wouldn't be met by almost $4K (plus I'm due for a raise in a couple of weeks, so it's probably more like $6K). The HR person said that my request was well above what other people were making in a comparable role (which to me, they are severely underpaid). So, I am going to call tomorrow and turn them down. I would love to go back and work for them, but I can't take a $6K pay cut. So, I will stay at my current job until something comes along.

Matt and I talk about getting pregnant in less than 2 years and have me stay at home with the kids (my dream job...a mommy), so I guess since we want a new house, etc. a longer work history isn't a bad thing, or the fact that we'll get some more bills paid off if I'm making my salary as it is now. Oh well.

Food has been good today. 2 egg whites, triangle hashbrown and o.j. for breakfast. Weight watchers meal and a cup of cream of mushroom soup for lunch, banana and cutie for snack, and a turkey burger for dinner.

AJ Glad you are feeling better! How is your job going...any announcements about the closing?

Dance Yea for the house closing. I'm surprised on how fast it sold, you must have had a very desirable house! Smile

Sandy Sorry Bubba is having a rough time. Maybe try taking him up to see your daughter to cheer him up? It's hard to cheer up when you are having financial / job issues, it will put you in bad mood any time (I can relate, Matt and I were both laid off). Hope things turn around for you all soon!

Burgundy Get your eating back on track...TOM of the month does not own you! (Sorry...Jillian took over my body!) LOL We're expecting a lot of snow as well, man do I hate winters in Chicago. I am quite jealous that you were able to stay home in pjs. I was at work in a suit!

oh, and to top off my day, I managed to clock myself in the head/eye with the top corner of my car door! I am in so much pain! My eye is swollen and all red and purple. I was 1 mm away from getting my eyeball. Not a fun day. I'm still going to the gym though. I'm on my 6 day a week plan.

Have a great night ladies!!!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm

maddiesmom - you poor thing - ouch on the car door - that sounds awful! And I'm sorry they didn't jump at your counteroffer but you're right - you can do a lot with $6K/year, especially if you're saving up for some time off. Loved your comment to burdundy! Wink I haven't seen you go all jillian before.

Eating's okay today - 2 eggs for breakfast, subway sandwich, melon cubes and cuties for lunch. I'm having one of those ravenous days though - this evening could be a bit scary. Hope you all are doing well!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello Girlfriends.....

Thank you all for your Bubba advice, and Dance your right, I just need to get him to focus on some fun plans next week. Alina (daughter) is coming in tomorrow night for the evening. I have to work, but it will give Bubba something to do. He always enjoys her visits. Smile

AJ I know you love your pups, and yes I DO understand them being your children. My Hondo is my baby and is laying by my feet on the bed as I type this. I always have a strong attachment to any animals and I swear I should have been a vet! Anyway your pooches are lucky to have such a loving, caring Mom.

Dance congratulations on your closing coming up. How much more do you have to move? Thanks again for your insight into Bubba. We will get through it, I think he is going through some depression again (or still), as he seems to sleep alot lately.

Maddiesmom I am sorry about the job offer, but feel everything always works out for the best - eventually. I am sure you work will be easier to take with more income! LOL...... Very Happy You are doing fantastic with foods and workouts - keep it up!

Burgund I know you feel great in your smaller jeans and probably look fantastic in them! Congratulations! Stay strong and keep going, so I can't catch you! LOL.......... Oh yes, and 8 inches of snow???? Good grief girl, you need to come to Florida where it's 77, warm and sunny. LOL.......... Razz

Hello Tiff, Neesy, Lindy, Staccie...........miss you.

I'm hungry, so going to go eat something........low calorie of course.......lol
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Burgundy: Just realized I didn't answer your question. On the treadmill I run at a pace of 4.4 miles per hour for 20 minutes straight. The last 5 minutes before my cool down I lower the pace to 4.0. I hate the treadmill, but it's a love/hate thing we have going on. I hate him, but I love the feeling after completing something I didn't think I could do.

I'm off to the gym in 5 mins, it's a circuit of 5 min on the bike, 20 squats, 10 lunges, 5 min on rower, 20 squats, 10 lunges, 5 min on the treadmill, 20 squats, 10 lunges (then repeat all of that), then my abdominal series of about 100 crunches (5 different types). Lucky me!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am

Morning, girls!

Still cold and snowy here so I doubt I'll get out for a run. I'm going to try to make myself do 20min on the rowing machine - I know that doesn't sound like much but rowing is just not my favorite yet although I know it's good for my back and shoulders which don't get much of a workout beyond moving boxes.

Food plan for the day is 2 eggs and fruit for breakfast, chicken and salad for lunch, chicken and sauteed veggies for dinner. I need to get back on plan as I've been getting lazy the last few days and snacking on junk.

What's everyone else up to today?
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey girls, I am back!

The wedding was interesting. I didn't know anyone there, had met a few people one time before, and I am not exactly miss chatty-cathy, small-talk. So it was stressful in the sense that I was constantly trying to do something that doesn't come naturally. My husband is quiet too until he gets to know somebody so we mostly spent alot of time talking to each other. The dress fit perfectly after alterations although I was mortified to see that the bridal shop ordered me a size 30!!! I actually hoped it wouldn't fit becuase it was such a large size. But unfortuantely it fit fine everywhere except the boob area. Not sure what is up with their sizing since I wear a 22?! Even my wedding dress which was 15 lbs ago was a 24. Hopefully her pictures will be up soon and I can share.

Food, was ok. I did great every day, but every night when we got back to the hotel I wanted junk food and boy did I have it. I didn't make it to the gym a single time. I haven't weighed yet because I am hoping to get alot out of my system today. You guys know you always lose the water weight the first day back on plan. Plus TOM came while I was there, so I should be losing weight because of that as well.

I see everyone is doing well.

Burgandy, have you lost anymore since you broke the 200 mark?

Maddiesmom, I have been following your job dilema. Sorry they didn't accept your counter, but I'm sure things will work out how they should.

Mygrits, sorry Bubba's under the weather. Don had several bouts with depression while we were dating but he figured out that they were caused by alcohol so he quit drinking. I have never experienced it, so I didn't understand what he was going through, so I have no idea how to deal with it. I never realized how powerful and debilitating depression is until he went through that. All I can say is that we are hear to listen and others seem to have had pretty good advice.

AJ, you are kickin butt girl with the weight loss. I hope you got back on track with your eating after your crappy eating this weekend!

Staccie, I have no idea how long the olympics last but I think you should be coming abck to us soon, right?? I hope you are enjoying every last minute of it!

Lindy, come back to us!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

Edit: How could I almost miss Dancer!?!? You are so lucky to have sold your house so quick (knock on wood since it's not finalized yet). I dunno how the market is in Denver, but here, it would be a miracle to sell it that quick! The market is absolute trash and only short-sales and REO's are selling for the most part. You can get a 3/2/2 with a pool for like 60k just north of here.
Do you have plenty of healthy snacks around? What's causing you to snack on junk? You've been doing so good even with all your stress and craziness. Did you ever get your scale from the other house? I'm curious to see if you've lost like you think you have!

I have 2 weeks until the 2nd wedding and I am going to be working SUPER hard up until then - at work I mean. I'm talking like 8 to 8 everyday and like 9-5 saturdays. I haven't ever had to put in this many hours but our team is way behind and need to get alot done. Don's parents are coming into town in March and I want to hopefully be able to spend some time with them if I get alot done now. I really need to buckle down with my eating as well. I know things have been hectic for me, but I need to stop finding excuses to not lose weight. This is just going WAY to slow. 70 lbs in 14 months!! 5 lbs a month is WAY below my potential. I know they say that the best way to ensure the weight will stay off is to lose it slow, but imo that is too slow. I need to kick it in gear.

Sorry for the novel girls.
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 pm

tifftiff - glad to have you back! Don't even think another second about the size numbering on your bridesmaid's dress - I swear those bridal collections use a random number generator to get their sizes. I think you're doing great but I know how you feel about wanting things to go even faster. Post pix from the wedding when you can!!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Tiff Welcome back! Don't feel like you "only" lost 70 pounds! That's an incredible amount! You should be proud of yourself. Don't worry about the size of the bridesmaid's dress, those sizes are totally and completely out of whack (probably sized by skinny people to make us feel bad!) Get back on track and if you need help, we're here.

Dance How did your food plan go? To plan? I caved and had 1/2 of a Panera blueberry muffin and 2 bite size Milky Way (my weakness). I figure if that's the worst I'll do to myself, I'm in good shape.

Food has been good: B: 2 egg whites, 1 sausage link, 1 cup of fruit salad L: Cobb salad with very small amt of dressing (on the side). D: Turkey burger (no bun) with a green giant "for one" broccoli and cheese. They are actually quite good, the green giant veggies. When I'm in the mood I'll put a broccoli and cheese on a baked potato. Lower fat that anything else. I think it's like 60 calories and the cheese doesn't taste funny like some low fat cheeses do.

My legs and butt are hurting from my workout. I didn't get to the gym until 8:30 last night and didn't leave until 9:40. I pushed myself to do it. I was going to take today off since the hubby has to go and run errands, but I think I'll be good and switch today's workout (that requires a trip to the gym) with my workout for tomorrow, since tomorrow's workout can be done from home.

Hope everyone is doing ok...we're starting to drop like flys around here! Smile
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am

maddiesmom - wow, you are doing so well with your eating plan - even with the occasional treat! You're pretty much my hero right now! Smile I didn't end up sticking to plan so much - and had popcorn again, oops. Am going to try again today.

Okay girls, you all better be posting today! Or we'll come find you on FB!!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 am

Dance You are so sweet!! I'm really trying to boost my metabolism and get this weight off. I'm extremely determined this time (compared to all the other times when I "planned" to lose weight and failed).

Well, I've been logging everything I'm eating (including the 1 Ritz cracker I had from Madeline while driving home yesterday and the 1/2 blueberry muffin) and I'm still around 1300 calories. I weighed myself and I'm .2 pounds away from 216, so I will finally get out of the 217 plateau I've been in for the past month!

Here is the meal plan:
Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 sausage link, 1 cup fruit
Lunch: Lean cuisine, cutie
Snack: Banana, 2nd cutie if needed
Dinner: Not sure, something light though because I'm heading to the gym at 8!

Have a great day ladies!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 13 Empty Woohooo

Post  tifftiff1985 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

I guess I didn't do as bad on vacation as I thought I did! I was back down to 279 this morning and that's only 1 lb above my low of 278.

My meal plan for today is as follows: B: Oatmeal and a glass of milk (250) S: Grapes (100) L: Organic Chicken, Cheese, Rice casserole from Costco (200) S: Almonds (160) D: Homemade BBQ chicken from the crockpot, with corn as a side (450?) mmmm... getting hungry thinking about dinner.

Maddiesmom: you're my hero too! You are completely on plan with food and exercise even through this wicked plateau. I would have given up long ago if my wait had been stuck for that long. You rock!

Dancer: I'm here posting like you said I had to :-) Did you ever go get your scale? Is it at least "good for you" popcorn that you're "cheating" with? You could get those 100 calorie packs so you feel less guilty about your popcorn habit.

Where is everyone????
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am

maddiesmom - sounds like that plateau is toast!

tifftiff - woohoo for being back in the groove!! Haven't picked up the scale from the old house yet but will go by there on my way home from work and will pick it up along with a bunch of other stuff. The popcorn is popped in canola oil so it's not the super healthy air popped but it's not the transfat kind either. Microwave popcorn is yummy but has some kind of scary ingredients. I need to get an air popper though - big time. Sounds like a great food plan - I need to fire up my crockpot too - good idea!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum