In it Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss Buddies

+6
Maddiesmom
burgundyrayne
Brown Eyed Staccie
dancerindenver
ajowens
Admin
10 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 19 Empty Re: Weight Loss Buddies

Post  Neesy_20 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Dance- good idea about the water. have fun shopping! thats my favorite thing to do. I can't believe its almost april and we're still getting snow and cold weather. crazy!

I went to the gym today, did 45 minutes cardio and 15 minutes on the weights-focusing on arms. I can't lift my arms. But I feel great! haha. I'm gonna start going to the gym everyday instead of 30ds. I feel like I do more there. Calorie wise I've been great all week. But the scale isn't budging. So i'm gonna up my workout by going to the gym everyday. I'd love to be able to get outside but this darn weather. Sunday is my birthday. So i'm suppose to be going out tomorrow night. I'm gonna be good and not drink much. It's more about just getting out the house and socializing. I've become a hermit! But my house is really clean. haha.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

https://www.facebook.com/neesy_20#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Neesy-I used to drink the crystal light mix ins all the time, but stopped cos all I could taste was the artificial sweeteners. Giving up caffeine isnt as hard as we think it will be. And yea, we got our money back, it was the banks fault so they reversed the transaction. I wasnt good at the mexican place. I had a burrito verde, and chips and salsa. It was so good and when I weighed this morning I was at 199, I have been fluctuating between 197 and 199 the past week so I was still in that range. I gotta up my working out too, the scale doesnt want to move. I want to get down to 185 by May, so 12 lbs.

Dance-thanks for the tip for mexican food, but you probably already read I didnt do so well, but I am ok with that and back on plan today. Did you get any cute clothes at the Limited? I didnt get any miles in yesterday. Got one in outside today, may do a couple more on the wii before bed. I'm at 12 for the week, so not gonna make it to my 20 but thats ok. I will get there.

Hope some of the others check in soon. Gonna talk to my twin sister in NZ in a bit. She thought she was gonna have to come home in a couple weeks, but talked to a guy and got her stay extended for another year. Her work permit expires in 2 weeks, hopefully she got a new one. Now she is working on residency over there. Havent seen her in over 2 years.

Have a great night and a nice relaxing Sunday.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:13 am

FINALLY, got on the scale this morning and I am at 196. 40 lbs. That took forever.

Happy birthday to Neesy.

Gotta get my miles in today if I want to make it to 20 this week.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 am

burgundy - congrats on 40lbs! sounds like your mexican outing didn't do you any harm!

neesy - happy b-day to you! Hope you are having a fun day and that you can connect with your hubby by phone.

maddiesmom - how was your date night?

Doing okay here - got in a walk yesterday and shooting for a run today.

ETA - no run, just an attack of the blahs. Will try to make up for it later in the week...
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Dance-luckily the mexican and the cake and ice cream all in the same day didnt do any harm. Maybe my body needed it. I sure tasted good.

I got 4 miles in, 3 in the gym and 1 with the pups. Lizzy was trying to drag me down the road. I also did 15 on the weight machines. SIL is coming over to walk with me tomorrow, hopefully its pretty warm.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi Ladies,

Once again, MIA...sorry! Life sure has been busy! I've been exhausted lately and the hubby is wondering what's going on. My only explanation was that Mr. Hott is upping my workouts so I'm more tired than before. Working 8 hours, having a 2 year old on the way to, and way home from work, plus house duties, and then working out...it's a lot.

Dance I did get my miles in on Thursday, as promised. I did 3 miles. I did them as a walk at an incline, but still got them in. Then, Friday, don't know why, but I RAN AN ENTIRE 3 MILES!! I have never run the complete 3 miles before, so I'm amazed. The most I've done is 2. So, I'm very proud of myself. Didn't leave the gym until after 10 pm on a Friday, but I did my 3 miles then did my ab routine of 100+ crunches and did some back exercises.

Burgundy I bet the extra calories stepped up your metabolism! So glad you were able to treat yourself to something good. We can't be strict forever, it's good to enjoy some food here and there.

Neesy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! flower Glad you were able to talk to your hubby today. Any status on the paperwork? Glad you are back at the gym. I always found it easier to work out when I was away from home. Nothing against the 30DS, but I like doing things on my own without keeping up with what someone on the screen is doing. How did your birthday go?

So, I was at the gym Friday, Saturday with Mr. Hott AND today. Feeling good, and happy that I'm back in the routine. Mr Hott had me doing pull ups and I did 50 in a row! Granted, it was assisted on a machine, but it still wasn't easy! He's really making my workouts hard, but I'm noticing a difference! I measured my waist yesterday and I'm down 2 more inches since the end of January. So, my hard work is paying off.

Had date night with the hubby yesterday and saw Ron White. Went out to dinner first and had a huge salad (dressing on the side) then a grilled cajun chicken whole wheat wrap. Didn't eat all the wrap, ended up "unwrapping it" and eating most of the inside. Had about 10 french fries...just water to drink. I was stuffed the rest of the night. Ron White was hilarious and we had fun. We wanted dessert after, but decided it was too late to be eating something so high in calories. So we headed home.

Today I was back at the gym, ran 2.5 miles and came home. Had a Maddie/Mommy day shopping. Didn't eat any mall food. I did order some Chinese, but most of it ended up in the fridge. Took Maddie for a walk and played at the park.

Well, I'm sure this post is huge since I've been absent a few days, but things at work should slow down so I can post more often. Also, I have good Friday off, so instead of indulging in a huge calorie-ridden lunch with friends, I'm back at the gym with Mr. Hott. I'm treating myself to a facial at the gym spa after. Should be fun.

Have a great night ladies! Oh, and another small lost, TOM reared its ugly head, but I'm at 211.2
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Very Happy Hey Girlfriends!

Sorry about being MIA for a few days, but life has been hectic. I have been working and yesterday, my day off, I went down to see my Mom and Dad. Bubba, my son and daughter-in-law went with me. We had a great visit, but it is very hard to seeing my aging parents. My Dad hasn't been well for a few weeks, and he is better, but very weak. He is 88 and my Mom is 85. She is doing great, but the last few years taking care of him is wearing on her greatly. My have awesome parents, so this is very hard. I asked to lower my workdays to 4 days a week, so I can go down to Orlando one day a week and help out.

I am so happy for you Burgund, 196!!!! My gosh girl, you are kicking a** Shocked You have worked so hard, and it is really paying off.

Maddiesmom you too are going fantastic!! Very Happy If you are 211 - you have caught up with me!! Help!!! Shocked I need to get a mojo on! LOL......... Congratulations. It sounds like sticking with Mr. Hott and the increase in workouts is really paying off.

Neesy, Happy Birthday girlfriend Razz How soon to you leave for Korea? Get me up to speed please.

Dance, I am sure you are doing awesome. I didn't read back pages to catch up. How are you? How is the house? I have missed you Smile

Ok, my food is good, but I am now trying to eliminate my love for too much sugar. At work there are always treats of some sort, and yes I eat healthy, vegan stuff, but I love my sugar too. So, I am trying to cut down more, and just have dark chocolate on occasion. Boy is it hard though. My workouts totally suck, and no I haven't done a thing, but walk at work........ugh and yes, the heel hurts. BUT I HAD A SURPRISE TODAY!!! MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME A BRAND NEW BIKE! I cam it, and he hid it in the bathroom. He knows I have missed working out, and thought riding a bike would solve my heel problem and allow me to get back at it. I am so excited Very Happy So I am working out again starting tomorrow.

Well, I will check in tomorrow as it is my day off.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 am

It was so nice to read all of your updates - sounds like some good news!

Mygrits - that's great news about your bike! What a sweetie your husband must be - that's a super thoughtful, supportive gift. Does he have a bike too? Can you go for rides together? We like to go roller blading together and having company definitely gets me to do it when I might not otherwise.

maddiesmom - congrats on your losses and your great run - you are a superstud! So glad to hear you are doing well and zooming along.

burgundy - you are doing great keeping up with your workouts - nice job!

Things are okay here (kind of down yesterday but am back to normal today) - still in a construction zone at the new house but the new carpet in the basement comes tomorrow and that should go a long way towards making me feel more human! Am planning on a walk or run after work today (supposed to be almost 70) and a walk tomorrow. What's everyone else up to?

Last edited by dancerindenver on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 am

Thank you Dance, he is a sweetie. He had a bike, but doesn't anymore. I mentioned getting another one for him and he said in-time, but not yet. He is still slowly attempting to get his health better.

Well, it has been raining all morning, but is clearing up now, so I plan on going for a bike ride in a few hours. Right now doing laundry, putting new sheets comforter on our bed, vacuuming & moppingn floors, and baking bread. Those are my plans for today and after all of that .......reading Very Happy I do hate having to clean on my day off, but it needs to be done and I like getting home from work not seeing a mess........ My husband does help, but I thought I would just get it done, plus it burns calories.

Dance so glad your home is moving along and new carpet will definitely make it 'warmer.' I know as you move forward it will really become fun decorating.

I will check in later, hope everyone else is doing well.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Quiet in here today.......... albino

Well today has been productive, I got the laundry done, vacuuming done, mopping done, dishes done, bread made, new sheets and bedspread on bed, and my bike ride in.......whew.... affraid

Well, a friend of mine from work called to give me a 'heads up' on our wicked - evil boss, that she was watching tapes trying to catch people taking breaks. Yes, we aren't allowed any breaks, unless we clock out and don't get paid for it. I told her, to let her look that I really don't care. I am over it. She pisses me off much more and I will quit. Enough is enough. The down side is, my husband will probably pay her a visit.....lol.....uh oh. Shocked

Well, I will peek in later.........
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm

mygrits - it is weird how our little group has shrunk so much. I hope Tifftiff and Staccie check in soon. I figure AJ and Lindy are already at their goals - lucky gals! Sounds like you had a super productive day - I love that feeling when everything's clean and organized on the home front. I may do a mini-blitz of straightening when I get home to tide me through the rest of the week. Sorry about the psycho boss - such a bummer. How did it feel to be on the bike? No foot pain?
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Vicky-i would be exhausted too if I did all you do. Congrats on getting to 211, you will be at onederland soon, so excited for you.

Sandy-how thoughtful of your hubby to get you a new bike. I love biking, hoping I can get my hubby to when it warms up a little more. Is your boss giving you the day off once a week to see your parents?? I have a sweet tooth too and have done pretty good the last few day with it, adding in more fruits for the sweetness. You were one busy lady today. I did a little house work today but not as much as you. Laundry is piling up around here so I have been working on that. You work those long hours and dont get breaks??

Dance-did u get your run in today?? Once you are done with the house, we need pics.

I have been 100% on plan 2 days now and was actually down to 195.8 this morning, I know thats still technically 196 but I was happy to see it this morning. Went for a 2 mile walk with my SIL and niece, the before dinner me and the pups walked another mile. I am at 7 for the week so far, 13 to go, 6 days to do it in.

Gotta keep the boys tomorrow, but I made sure to tell their mom I would only keep them if she went to her nurses meeting and came straight home. She lives an hour from work so 4-5 hours tops. She has been pulling some funny stuff lately to get out of having her kids so now me keeping them is on my terms. I'm not playing their games anymore.

What does everyone have planned for Easter. I have to send out a few treats for my niece in Alabama. We arent sure what we are doing yet. My niece and nephews here are 10 and 13 so dont know if they want to have an egg hunt. My husband wants to get a ham, I dont want all the usual food that high in calories. We could all benefit from healthier choices on holidays.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 am

Sandy: So sorry things are getting worse at work. It's no fun knowing you have to go to work and be with a boss like that...makes it 10 times harder to go! You sure got a lot of work done around the house...if you didn't live so far, I'd ask for your help! How is the new bike?

Burgundy You are just chugging along! 195.8 is still 195...don't count it as 196! Own it. Glad you are setting ground rules with the boys' mom, that sounds like a difficult position to be in. Congrats for 2 perfect days on plan!

Dance: Girl, I do not know how you can run outside. I've been running on the treadmill at the gym, not realizing it's totally different when you're doing it outside (per my friend who is also a runner). So, I thought I would show them and run outside. Yea, it's harder! Where do you run? I ran from my house to the main road and round trip was about 1.1 miles. I ran the entire way, and it was windy, but my heartrate was over 170...when I'm at the gym it's usually 145-150 on average. So, I was a big sweaty mess. Have any tips for me?

Food has been ok. I've been having lean cuisines for lunch and sensible dinners. I had some leftover Chinese last night for dinner after my run. Didn't partake in the mac and cheese the hubby was having with his grilled hotdogs (which sound really good). Breakfast is totally easy, I have a Kelloggs Chocolate protein shake and it keeps me full for most the morning. For snack i have some almonds. Snacks in the afternoon are cuties, bananas or some kind of fruit. Still working out, I have Mr. Hott tonight. I'm going to ask him to help me with my muffin top... I have this pouch above my waistline, not sure if it's from having a baby or what, but it doesn't seem to want to leave. We'll see what he has to say.

For Easter, I'm going to my cousin's...having a small meal. I don't like a lot of what they make, but they make killer salads and veggies, so I'll fill up on that. They make lamb, which I'm not entirely a fan of, so I'll stay away from that.

Friday will be fun, taking Maddie to daycare, seeing Mr Hott, then treating myself to a facial and a manicure. Saturday is gymnastics, a birthday party, and working out. I'm trying to go 6 days a week and I've kept it up for 4 weeks now.

Ok, this post is getting long too. Have a great day ladies.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Ok, Vicky, you talked me into it, 195!!! I need tips on running outside too, it is way different. Enjoy your friday, sounds nice, well the facial and manicure. I am sure Mr Hott will workout you out hard.

Got 2 miles in today, 9 total for the week. Ok I bought 2 digital scales today to see if mine is right and am gonna take one back, but now I am getting 3 different weights and dont know which one to go by. I tried them out before dinner, my old one weighed me 195.8. The new ones weighed me 194.4 and 193.8. I dont know which one I should go by, should I stick with the old one or keep one of the new ones??
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Howdy girls! Just got back from a 4 mile walk and am happily tired.

burgundy - I had some scale issues too but mine went the other direction. It seems to me that the scale that is most consistent to itself (gives you the same weight if you weigh yourself 5x in a row for ex.) and seems the most accurate when you check it with an outside reference (weigh yourself with and without a 5lb bag of flour or something) would be the one I would go with but what the heck, the 193 one is sounding pretty hard to beat! Smile Congrats on your continued success!!!

maddiesmom - your spa day on friday sounds great - what a wonderful non-food way to treat yourself!

As far as running outside, hills make a huge difference and for some reason, people try to run a lot faster outside than on the treadmill so I'd definitely say start out each run slow, you can always sprint at the end if you have extra energy. I walk 5min to the park and run a three mile mostly flat loop and walk 5 min back. I had a similar routine at my old house and familiarity (knowing how much is left to go at each point along the way) also seems to really help you pace yourself. And bring a water bottle in your hand or on one of those cool belt things if there's a chance you'll get hot and thirsty as you're usually further away from a drink when you're outside and the heat can wipe you out in no time flat. So proud of you ladies for your awesome achievements - think of where you were a year ago and what you can do with your bodies now - pretty cool. So nice to come here and see all this positive stuff happening - you guys keep me going!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

Dance-4 miles, I gotta catch up to you. I am at 9 for the week. I have decided to keep the old scale. Gonna take the other 2 back today. Thanks for the running tips.

Down to 194 today. Today will be day 4 on plan. Drinking lots of water. Going over to my SIL's today to stay with her kids while she goes Easter shopping. So no exciting plans for me today. Gonna get some more miles in today, I would like to do 3, whos with me??
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 am

burgundy - I'm in! I'm planning on a 3-4 mile walk after work and some major organizing in the basement after so that should burn a calorie or two extra Smile

So, after not eating very well for a few days, I'm not terribly surprisingly up a pound but I'm going to turn this back around and stop pity eating. I think I must be PMSing or something. I'm hitting the grocery store today and am going to get a bunch of fruits and veggies and fire up my slow cooker and make some healthy comfort food. What are you gals up to today?
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:22 pm

oh no...
I just wrote this long reply and it didn't go through. ugh. Here's the quickie version.. haha

I've been working out every single day. Got this form that i've been needing for korea.. so hopefully will happen soon. crossing my fingers that it will be this month!

Dance-Gotta love crockpot meals. I agree with running outside.. love the weather is starting to get warmer! i feel like i burn more calories with hills too. right now i've just been doing treadmill on a 3-4 incline, can't wait to go hiking!

Sandy- Your job sounds stressful. Hang in there girl!

Rayne-I did the 3 miles with ya!

Maddiesom- glad you're sticking to your exercise plan. sounds like you got a busy weekend. let me know what mr.hott says about your belly. always looking for ways to firm up. I want a six pack.. haha yeah right!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

https://www.facebook.com/neesy_20#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Neesy - wow, you are going to give maddiesmom a challenger for the title of workout queen! We'll keep our collective fingers crossed that the whole korea thing happens right away. How was your b-day? What did you end up doing?

Got the ingredients for the crockpot thing at lunch (lf cream of mushroom soup, ff cream cheese, chicken, mushrooms, white wine etc) - will let you guys know if it's any good. Haven't got my miles in yet but will after work.
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:30 pm

So, food yesterday, not good, but not terrible. Had a business lunch with appetizers and dessert. Oh no! Had a little of this and that, and had a banana bread pudding for dessert. Didn't eat it all, but it was good! And...(head hanging low) a chocolate chip cookie from the DoubleTree hotel where the meeting took place. That was lunch, didn't have dinner.

Worked out with Mr. Hott. He was having a bad day because the gym is treating him like crap. Poor guy. He's probably one of the best trainers they have, but to give you an idea of how bad it's getting there, 7 trainers have quit in the last 30 days. He gave me a arm and shoulder workout, did some abs and rowed 2000 meters. I'm going to ask about my "pouch" on Friday when I see him.

Neesy Glad you are getting closer to Korea! Bet you can't wait to see your hubby! Great job on working out...once you get past the first couple of weeks, it gets easier to go.

Burgundy Would love to take you up on the miles, but can't today. Today is my one day off. I will be taking Maddie to her make up gymnastics class tonight. So, that's more of a arm workout for me than anything. Going back to the gym tomorrow.

Dance Thanks for the running advice! Mr. Hott also told me that to help with my outdoor running would be to get better running shoes. I guess what I have is more of a cross trainer so I'm not getting the support I need. So, I'll be getting some new shoes as well. My shin splints are killing me, but I'm slowly working through the pain. He gave me exercises to do to help with that as well. Let me know how your recipe goes...sounds delish!

Well, I will check in later to see how everyone is doing.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:30 pm

howdy, girls! Just got back from a 5 mile walk so definitely got my miles in today. Just ran into the below on the women's health mag site and it seemed pertinent to our conversations. This is from an article originally in runner's world apparently.

How is running on a treadmill different from outdoor runs?
A treadmill "pulls" the ground underneath your feet, and you don't face any wind resistance, both of which make running somewhat easier. Many treadmills are padded, making them a good option if you're carrying a few extra pounds or are injury-prone and want to decrease impact. To better simulate the effort of outdoor running, you can always set your treadmill at a 1-percent incline.

I always feel out of breath when I run--is something wrong?
Yes, you're probably trying to run too fast. Relax. Slow down. One of the biggest mistakes beginners make is to run too fast. Concentrate on breathing from deep down in your belly, and if you have to, take walking breaks

One of the comments posted below the article could have been from me - it basically said that the person posting thought it was much harder to make yourself finish your run on a treadmill without all of the distractions of being outside. Funny how we all see things a little differently Smile It about kills me (from boredom, not exhaustion) to run 30min on a treadmill when I travel for business.

Hope you girls are all doing well.
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 am

Dance: thanks for the info! Makes a lot of sense...funny how that comes up when we start talking about it. Are you getting any miles in today? I still have my shin splints, but am thinking I will attempt to get some miles in, whether treadmill or elliptical machine. Plus, I still have to get some strength training in. I actually don't mind lifting weights much anymore...wow! Did I just say that?!? LOL

Well, the plan for today (since it's a gorgeous 75+ degrees here today) is to go out for Mexican for lunch, gotta find something healthy, then grilled chicken and running around with Maddie this evening. Then the gym after that.

I do have tomorrow off, but I still ahve to get up at 5:45 since I have to take Maddie to daycare. Then I'm getting the oil changed in my car, getting a car wash, going shopping for some new slacks AGAIN (my 16's are big! WAHOO!!!), then I have Mr. Hott at 10:00, facial at 11:00, and something after that, haven't decided if I'm getting my hair chopped or getting a manicure.

Saturday is busy as well, gymnastics for Maddie at 9, but then I'm going to the jewelry store to get my rings resized. They are literally falling off my fingers. I waved to someone the other day and it flew off my finger in the office! THen a b-day party for some friends, plus I have to find time to make dessert for Easter. Does anyone have an idea for a healthy good dessert? Besides fruit salad or the like? Wasn't sure what to make, or if I should just make the usual goodies and then have something lighter for me. Not sure.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 am

maddiesmom - shinsplints are such a bummer - so sorry you have to deal with them. But seriously supportive running shoes make a world of difference. I'd definitely recommend going to a real running store to get fitted the first time. They even watch you run to decide what kind of support you need. Do you stretch before you run? Some calf stretches (hanging off the back of a step or similar) can sometimes help prevent them. I'll probably try to squeeze in a run at lunch today - or a walk later on, not sure. Your Friday sounds busier than most people's WORK days! It'll be good to get a bunch done though I'm sure and WOOOOHOOOO for loose 16s and flying off rings! You are doing such an excellent job. I don't think you've mentioned your hubby's reaction much - what does he think about the whole thing?

So, once again, I did fine all day until around 9pm and then I got the mega-munchies and I don't seem to be very good at resisting these days. Anyone got any tips? All I can think of is wearing myself out so that I go to sleep earlier before the munchies really get going. Aaargh. I need to get in touch with the kind of motivation I had in the beginning of this process. Oh - and I had a dream about Lindy! Don't really remember what happened but I know she was there, I'll have to send her a note...
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

You girls are doing so great and I am sooo envious of you all. I wish, I wish I could walk and jog like I used to. When I lost all my weight a few years ago, I had a great routine everyday. I ate healthy, workout with walking/jogging and weights practically daily and lost a ton of weight within 6 months. This standing all day and working nights just doesn't agree with my system. I love my bike and have been riding it, but it isn't the same and I know doesn't burn the calories like my other workouts did. But I can't change things for now. I am happy for all of you though!!!!! Very Happy

Ok, questions on the other page were, yes, my boss is psycho and loves to play head games with everyone. I am fine and dealing with it. I have had psycho bosses before. My attitude is (as is everyone elses) we just don't care. We do our work and leave. This week is good as she left today for Naples until next Tuesday!!! YES!!! Oh, another question was did she give the the extra day off a week, and yes to that too. It doesn't start until the week of the 12th of April, but she did comply with my request. So I am hoping with 3 days off my right heel my also do better, so I can do more, plus maybe I will get a better handle on my foods. I eat great, but tend to eat late because I don't get home until 9pm or later. So the week of the 12th I am going to my parents one day a week to help out in any way I can.

Oh, Dance you made a comment about us shrinking to a small group and yes, I agree, but I don't think that AJ and Lindy met their goals, I just think they didn't want to lose anymore. I could be wrong, but seeing their comments on FB daily, it looks like life is busy for both of them and they are content with their weights for now. Tiff has been on there alot two and appears to still be eating really healthy, yummy meals, so I am sure she is still doing good.

Well, need to get to bed, another work day tomorrow. Oh, Maddiemom I am not sure about Easter plans. I usuallly go to church or a sunrise service, but this year I don't know. Bubba hasn't been feeling too good this week, has a bad tooth, so we may lay low and relax, or go to my parents. I don't know. It is rather strange to always have BIG Easters around our home with the kids were growing up with fancy Easter clothes for church, Easter egg hunts and dinners. I miss those days ..... Sad I guess I need grandchildren now!! LOL......

Nite
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:05 am

Wow, nobody has been on since I was on here ........well, I hope everyones has a very blessed Easter and for those that do celebrate Easter, HAPPY EASTER!!! cheers

S
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum