In it Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss Buddies

+6
Maddiesmom
burgundyrayne
Brown Eyed Staccie
dancerindenver
ajowens
Admin
10 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 16 Empty Re: Weight Loss Buddies

Post  burgundyrayne Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Dance-we just went to a hotel a couple towns over. I didnt run that day but I swam laps, so I at least I did something. It was nice to get away but I missed my pups. I'll do 3 miles with you tomorrow, didnt make it to the gym today so I have to go tomorrow.

Vicky-I am really looking forward to the weather warming up so I can get outside. I guess I will run in my neighborhood, just a little self conscious about the "muffin top" when running. Oh well, I will get over it, at least I am doing something to better myself, right. Food wasnt too good today. I had a protein shake for breakfast, then we went to the amish store and on the way home stopped for mexican for lunch, it was soooooo good. I just had oatmeal for dinner.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

burgundy - glad you had fun on your getaway! As far as the running outside thing - a longish windbreaker in a pretty color does wonders Smile

Girls - I have to tell you how much you all help me - I was tempted to not have a healthy dinner and just have popcorn but then I thought about you guys and am having rotisserie chicken, brown rice and avocado/tomato salad. Thanks for being there and inspiring me!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 am

Dance So glad you were able to stay away from temptation (and the popcorn!) Smile You help me as much as I help you...I honestly think this is why I am succeeding this time and not giving up. I feel that if I give up, I'm letting myself down, but also letting you all down as well.

I made BBQ pizza last night for dinner, but only had 2 small squares, I filled up on a Weight Watchers meal. I didn't go to the gym, I've been there 5 days in a row. I was going to take the night off, but the next workout was jumping jacks, push ups and the 100+ abs, so I went ahead and did them while I was watching Oprah on TiVo. So, now it's been 7 days in a row that I've worked out, which I think is a record. I plan on doing cardio tonight, so I can meet my goal of burning off the 2100 calories I need in order to lose my 2 pounds.

HOpe everyone is ok...I miss you. What is everyone's plans for the weekend?
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:13 am

maddiesmom - woohoo for 7 days of workouts! I looked on facebook to see what some of our missing members are up to and it looks like Staccie, AJ and Lindy all doing well, don't you think? I hope Neesy's still having fun with her hubby - I can't remember how much time they were going to have together, can you? Nothing too exciting for me this weekend as the bf is still in funksville. More moving stuff, running with my sister on Sat am, and walking with a friend and her dog on Sun, and having my visiting relatives over for lunch is probably about as wild and crazy as I'll be getting. I may drive to Boulder to check out an asian furniture import warehouse place that sounds like it has some one-of-a-kind type stuff as a treat. What are you up to?

tifftiff - you've been quiet for a few days right after being discouraged so I'm a little worried about you. How are you doing?

mygrits - when's your next day off?

I just realized I only have about 2 months until my grad school reunion in May and lots to lose before then. Here's my weekly plan since that seemed to work for me before. And I'm going to start tracking again on daily plate and reporting on my daily totals to you guys. I'm holding steady at 168 today.

3/7/2010 167
3/14/2010 166
3/21/2010 165
3/28/2010 164
4/4/2010 163
4/11/2010 162
4/18/2010 161
4/25/2010 160
5/2/2010 160

burgundy - when are you getting your miles in today? I'm thinking lunchtime for me.
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm

WOW! Where is everyone?!?

Last night I went out to dinner with my hubby and my baby. I had crab stuffed shrimp with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. I figured it was my one treat to myself...BUT....I didn't go over my calories! Amazing. I only ate 1/3 of the potatoes and barely touched the dressing with my salad.

Today was good. Had a fiber one bar for breakfast, L: Lean Cuisine, snack: apple and reduced fat peanut butter and then dinner: my own creation: basicially, it's was a quesadilla with no tortillas...low fat cheese, light sour cream, with lots of chicken, veggies, and salsa. Not too shabby and I'm not hungry.

Went to the gym for an hour and a half. According to the heart rate monitor I burned over 600 calories. ( I have to burn 500 more tomorrow to meet my weekly goal). Did some squats and lunges, in a circuit with biking. Then I did 45 minutes on the elliptical.

Hope everyone is ok and that you're out having fun (but eating well and exercising!)

Happy Saturday!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Dance-so glad we help you stay on track. U help us too. Its nice to have friends to hold me accountable. I like your goal chart, I need to do the same, I want to lose 2 lbs a week but didnt make it this week, still at 197 this morning, same as last Sunday.

Vicky-gotta follow in your footsteps and do some jump n jacks, crunches, and pushups tonight(even though I hate them) I need to get one of those heart rate monitors. I would love to see how many calories I burn.

Got my miles in yesterday but didnt go to the gym today. Gonna workout after I talk to my sister. I did a little on the wii today with my sil and nephew but not enough. May have some friends coming over later so need to do it soon. Maybe I will see a lb loss tomorrow but I am not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, lol.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Brown Eyed Staccie Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi friends...I missed you all!!

I made it through the Olympics - barely. I got pneumonia (sp) and it was a rough road. Now I am doing Paralympics which is much easier and I am actually going back to the gym on Monday (and I am looking so forward to it).

I feel bloated and yucky that is for sure. I'm ready to get back on this with all of you and get motivated to cleanse myself. It's hard to explain but my body just feels gross. A few weeks at the gym and healthy food will definitely help!!!

But I am heading back home in just over a month and I am super pumped about it. I cannot believe how much I am craving a normal life again!

I have the 9th and 10th off and will catch up on some reading and start checking in daily again.

I missed you all and look forward to chatting again!!!
Brown Eyed Staccie
Brown Eyed Staccie

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 am

staccie - so great to see you! and congrats on your incredible achievement of making an enormous series of events seem effortless! Smile I'm so sorry to hear you got so sick though - are you feeling better now or still struggling some? How's your breathing?

burgundy - I ran with my sister yesterday and got in my miles but my knee started hurting some which is a bummer. I'm walking with a friend today so I'll probably get in 3 miles or so on foot. How about you?

maddiesmom - so how do you make that tortilla-less quesadilla? Just heat everything up in a frying pan? It's kind of hard to picture but very creative!!

My bf is still in a funk so it's another lonely weekend for me on that front although I've been spending lots of time with friends and family. I did some comfort eating late last night that I shouldn't have (bad bad bad) so I'm afraid to weigh myself this morning. Back on track today!

Hope everyone's doing well...
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Staccie: Welcome back! I can only imagine how incredible the past few weeks have been! Smile Your hard work definitely paid off! Smile Hope you can get back into a normal routine again.

Dance: The quesadilla: sauteed (in a frying pan sprayed with some extra virgin olive oil) some veggies: mushrooms, green onion, etc. and then added some rotisserie chicken from the store. I heated that with the veggies and added some salsa. Cooked until hot. Then, put it on a plate and topped it with some Kraft fat free cheddar cheese. Then had some light sour cream and additional salsa on the side. It sure beat having an extra 5 grams of fat from the tortilla! Tasted pretty good considering I came up with it last minute. Sorry the BF is in a funk. What was the comfort food of choice last night? Glad you are back on track today. Did you get your miles in?

Burgundy: Did you make it to 196? Are you getting the 40 degree weather we are? I took Madeline outside since it was so nice, walked quite a bit with her.

Ok, so since I've been doing so well, I'm really keeping with it this time and I hope to continue. You ladies help me so much. So, here's the food today:

Breakfast: 1 cup of Fiber One cereal with 3/4 cup of milk
Lunch: Chicken stir fry Lean Cuisine
Snack: Fuji apple with Jiffy reduced fat peanut butter
Dinner: 6 inch oven roasted chicken sub from Subway with small bag of BBQ Baked lays
Dessert: weight watchers toffee ice cream bar

Went to the gym for an hour and a half. Spent an hour on the eliptical machine and burned over 600 calories according to my heartrate monitor. Then did over 200 crunches. I still have 100 more to do tonight, but needed to leave the gym since I had been there so long and the hubby had Madeline. So, all in all, I had a good weekend. At least I got to the gym both days.

Weigh in today was 214...down 1 pound. My weigh in with the trainer is Monday, so I'm hoping I drop a little bit for tomorrow.

Have a great night!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:53 am

Hi Ladies,

Well it looks like it is still our small littel group of 4 or 5.........I do peek at FB and saw where Neesy's husband is in Korea now, but she hasn't heard from him, so needless to say she is 'stressed.' Lindy put another photo up of herself and seems to be doing well and having boy fun....lol. AJ I haven't seen much of accept a comment to Lindy and about the Oscars, so I hope she is doing well.

I am sorry I missed the last few days, but was working, and then yesterday my day off was trying to catch up around the home. I did get carpet cleaned, dog washed, and some cooking done. It felt so good to be home, I really miss being home full-time.......;-( My food has been good, and still healthy. I feel good, just once again, need to get my workouts going.

It looks like all of you are doing great! Dance I love your breakdown of weight loss goals. That is fantastic!!! How is your new home doing? Maddiesmom, thank you for the email on the 90 min workout. AJ.........sorry you have been sick, but soooooo glad to see you on here again!!!!

Well, I have to ....yes, get ready for work. UGH!

Bye for now.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 am

Morning, girls!
Okay, this weekend was a mixed bag for me - lots of exercise but too much self indulgence on the food front. Enough!! I'm going to shoot for five perfectly on plan days in a row in terms of eating - anyone wanna join me? Of course - maddiesmom already does that automatically Wink

mygrits - thanks for the update on neesy - I didn't see that one. Poor thing - it must be so tough. You seem like you are doing so well with your healthy eating plan - are you seeing a difference in your clothes? Hope so!

maddiesmom - thanks for the cooking tips - will have to give that a try. Cheese and crackers are my big comfort food weakness but I'm over it and I'm going to be focused this week.

Here's my food plan today:
- yogurt and raspberries
- melon for snack
- 6" subway and apple slices
- tortilla crusted tillapia, veggies and quinoa
- crystal light popsicles for dessert

No workout planned today but will swing by the old house to pick up some boxes so at least I'll be moving around. What's everyone else up to today?
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Staccie-glad to have you back, we missed you too. Isnt it nice to look forward to going to the gym now where before we started this we would dread it.

Dance-got my miles in yesterday at the gym. Walked outside with my husbands aunt, it was nice. Went 4 miles today, no running, but I got more miles in than usual. Hope your bf comes outta his funk soon.

Vicky-no I havent made it to 196, its frustrating, but I had some high sodium meals this week so that is affecting the scale big time. I'm gonna have to try your quesadillas. We got 60 degree weather today, it was awesome, but my driveway is a muddy mess.

Sandy-miss you being here on a daily basis, but I know you are busy. Having my week off has back fired, she wants me to keep the kids like 4-5 days this week. Cant do them all though.

It felt so nice to get 4 miles in this morning, we plan on doing it again tomorrow morning. I might have jury duty on thurs, gotta call tomorrow to find out. I hope not, supposed to work thurs. Then might have it again on the 25th.

My sister called me today to tell me she cleaned out her closet and has some 13s and 11/12 jeans for me. I'm glad she found them so I dont have to spend money on clothes I dont plan on fitting into for long.

Hope you all enjoy your Tues. Gonna watch Celebrity Fit Club now. Night!!
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Brown Eyed Staccie Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi ladies...well I am heading back to the gym and away from gross food tomorrow - weaning myself off the horrible habits that I have developed over the past few months is going to be tough but I can do it. My body is craving it - I can tell.

Rayne - congrats on hitting the 1's - I read back a bit and so happy for you - sounds like you are trucking along pretty well!!!!

Dance - I'm with you on the mini challenge - like I said up above, I have to cleanse my body - it feels so dirty and bloated - ick

Vicky - you are rocking it girl...woo hoo!

Sandy - good to have you on here again

Big gym day for me tomorrow - don't want to go too hard - but I feel like sweating out all this junk will take a few weeks!! Going to eat well like I was before - nothing extreme but cutting out everything processed!!!

I gotta say I am pumped about having a real job and doing other things than just work. I bet I am going to do really well now that I have time to focus on me. I want to feel good again!!! But I definitely need support.

Well I am heading to bed. I spent most of tonight on facebook catching up with people. It's hard to say goodbye - a lot of my friends are leaving soon or already left. That part really sucks.
Brown Eyed Staccie
Brown Eyed Staccie

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 am

Staccie - when do you start working on the big move? I can't remember when your new gig in Edmonton starts - is it April? Glad to have your company on staying on plan this week. I did fine all day then got woken up by a phone call last night and was lying there just starving so I had some salted cashews - oops!

burgundy - wtg on your 4 mile walk - good for you guys - hope you can do it again like you wanted. Jury duty is such a pain - so much sitting around waiting. Hope they don't need you after all.

I'm planning on walking at lunch with a buddy and the food plan for today is 2 softboiled eggs for breakfast, clementines for a snack, tillapia, broccoli and couscous for lunch, thai chicken, sugar snap peas and brown rice for dinner, crystal light popsicles for dessert.

Hope you all are having a good day!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 16 Empty I'm still alive! :)

Post  Maddiesmom Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been at a 3-day (all day) training course at work, then at night the hubby has hogged the computer and I've been working out, which doesn't leave much time to log in.

Staccie WELCOME BACK!!! Glad to see your life is getting back to normal and things are working so well with you moving. Now you can be selfish and focus on you for awhile! Smile

Dance How is your plan going? Planning meals and workouts always seem to help me. They say that if you don't schedule things like workouts and good meals, you don't do them. So, I hope that is helping you, it definitely helped me!

Food and workouts have been going well. I met my weekly goal for last week. I worked out 5 hours and 15 minutes and burnded appx. 2400 calories during my workouts. And...I lost the 2 pounds. I made it to 213 yesterday morning. So thrilled. Mr. Hott was quite proud. I actually worked out 6 days last week. And...I felt weird taking a day off (which was Monday) so I was scrubbing the baseboards and floor of my bathroom! Smile

Had my training session last night with Mr. Hott and he kicked my butt. Here's the circuit:

* Run a 1/4 mile
* 10 pullups
*15 pushups
*20 crunches
*row 500 meters
*Run 1/4 mile
*10 pullups
*15 crunches
*Wall sit for 2 minutes (which is super hard and really works your legs...it looks easy but it isn't)
*Row 500 meters
*Run a 1/4 mile
*10 pull ups
*15 pushups
*1 min wall sit
*Row 500 meters

So, in less than 45 minutes, I burned over 500 calories. Crazy hard work out. Anyone want to try it with me?!? LOL I am working out again tonight, doing the 90 day workout from Mr. Hott. Eating is still good even though I'm in a training class. Staying away from the carbs and the donuts!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 pm

maddiesmom - woohoo for 213! Onederland is just around the corner! That's great progress - so proud of you!!

I'm doing much better at getting in my exercise and planning walks with friends to keep me going. Food is pretty good too - I'm trying to stay focused and see a loss this weekend. BF's gradually coming out of his funk so hopefully we'll be able to hang out sat night.

Food so far today: Yogurt and lots of strawberries. Lunch plan - 6" subway and apple slices, Snack - clementines, Dinner - turkey chili over brown rice and salad.

Hope you all are doing well! I see posts from Tiff and AJ on FB so hopefully things are good in their worlds...
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:16 pm

just want to drop in before I leave for the boys house. Walked 4 miles yesterday and 2 today. Gonna go tomorrow if its not raining with the boy. If its raining, we are gonna go swimming.

I have a terrible headache and have to drive now and I already get a headache from car lights at night, sensitive eyes. Hope you are all doing good and I will catch up tomorrow night.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey girls!!!! I'm back!!!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. It's just been one thing after another. I can't wait to just be in korea already and get settled in! My laptop has been broke for the past 3wks too so i was using my old computer and could load one page every 10 minutes! But I got it back today.

It looks like everyone is doing great. I'm so proud of all of you. To think of how far we have all come! I definitely have not been working out much. I just do little things around the house like situps and pushups when I have time. I ate pretty much whatever when my hubby was here. For the past week I've been back on track and have lost 3 of the 10lbs gained while he was here! OMG.

I'll be on much more now. Love you all!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

https://www.facebook.com/neesy_20#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:50 am

burgundy - good for you for getting in the miles! I bet that scale is inching down as we speak. I have the same issue with lights - such a bummer - I get a headache every time I go to pick out a new light fixture at home depot from looking at all the light displays. I won't have time to run today but all the packing and carrying of boxes will have to count. Boy, am I ready for this to be over!!! The movers come tomorrow to handle the big stuff and the cleaners on Saturday so that should be pretty much it.

neesy - so nice to have you back! such a pain to have your laptop out of commission. Are you still waiting on the military to give you permission to go to Korea? Do you have any idea what the timeframe might be? Hope it's soon! I'm in a crunch until May to get ready for a grad school reunion so maybe we can push each other to get back in the groove - would love some company!

All good here - the scale won't budge so I'm annoyed but I'm going to keep sticking to plan and hope to see some movement by Sunday. Hope you all are doing well!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Dance Moving boxes is a lot more of a workout than going to the gym! Just think of how many muscle groups you are including! That's resistance training, so maybe you gaining muscle is why you haven't lost? Just a thought.

Neesy: Glad to hear you are back on track and that your Hubby is safe and sound. Hope all goes well and that you will be with him in Korea soon. What an exciting change!

Burgundy: Hope your headache subsides. That's always the worst, especially when you are driving. I used to get migraines so bad at night that I would have to wear sunglasses when I drove. It was the only way I could manage. Hope you are doing better today!

So, I did my strength training last night at home. Still doing ok foodwise. I did have a buffalo chicken wrap yesterday, but didn't have a ton of the dressing on it. Had that with chicken soup. Dinner was a lean cuisine with 3/4 cup of mac and cheese. I did have a chocolate chip cookie for a treat yesterday.

Today: had the usual breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 cup fruit and a piece of sausage. Lunch was a spinach salad with light balsamic dressing with steak. It was sooooo good.

Workout: 45 minutes on the elliptical, then some arm weight exercises and then my ab routine. What is everyone's plan for the day?
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Maddiesmom-Thanks=) Sounds like you have a great plan. I find that I end up eating the same thing everyday. I need to figure out a routine and meals that I can make once I get to korea. Everytime I see my husband I gain weight quickly. No more! My plan for today is to eat every 4hrs a 200-300 calorie meal and do Jillian's 30 DS.

Dance-Thanks and glad to be back. A reunion is a great goal. You can do it! Keep at it. The scale has got to budge sooner or later. I'm still waiting on the okay to go. They lost my paperwork that we submitted 2 months ago! So.. turned it in again yesterday. It should go faster now that he's in korea.

I definitely want to get back into it. I want to look good in a bathing suit this summer!! Warmer weather definitely gives me more motivation. My body is much improved from last summer but still a lot of work to do. We can do it!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Howdy girls! Did a couple of hours of moving stuff and now I'm heading out to go for a three mile walk with my girlfriends. Left work early so I could get the move related stuff done before the walk - questionable priorities maybe but I feel good about putting my health first for a change Smile I spent too many years working like mad and not making time to stay in shape, etc.

Neesy - how frustrating that they lost your paperwork! What are the meals that you have all the time now? I could use some new recommendations. So, you're not working right now, are you? What are you doing with your time?

maddiesmom - sounds like you are continuing to knock it out of the park as far as staying on plan - WTG! Did you have any of those suit pants tailored? If not, I bet they're just hanging off you these days. I just ordered my favorite black suit from the Limited in the next size down as a motivational thing since I didn't have anything smaller than a size 10 around from earlier skinnier days. I think when I fit into this size 8 suit, I'll be effectively at goal so I can't wait to see some progress.

Off for that walk - have a good evening all..
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Dance- hope u had a good walk. i'd love to have people to walk with! Maybe at this new base. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting out and doing stuff. I'm not working. I thought I would be in korea by now. It's really frustrating. I am stir crazy. I can't wait to get over there and get settled in and find a job. I am glad I'm not working right now because it would be too overwhelming with all the crap I've had to do for this move. I've gone to wright patterson air force base and ft. knox ky several times for medical screenings, passports, etc. I am always on the phone. Right now I'm trying to get a letter from my finance company for my car so that I can take it with me to korea. But.. its looking unlikely. Just tying up a lot of loose ends. Thats what I do during the day. Then at night, I'm online chatting with my husband or on the phone wit him. He's 14hrs ahead over there. So I have to be a night owl to get to talk to him. This would have been terrible if I had been working.

I just found out that the gym on base is 24 hours over there. Thank god! Finally a gym I can use whenever I feel like it. I usually want to work out late at night or in the evening and my gym closes early. So this will be good. Plus they have a lot of walking trails and dog walking areas. I may even get a bicycle since we may not have my car there. I may end up doing a lot of walking and riding a bike. haha.. well. some good can come from it!

Talk to you later!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 am

Neesy - that sounds like a full schedule right now - I don't see how you could fit working in there. The idea of needing to walk or bike to get your daily stuff done is such a good one - not having a car may be the best diet plan yet. When I lived in NYC and didn't have a car I walked everywhere and was much thinner.

Walk was great last night - ended up being 5 miles. Some movement on the scale finally! 167 after ages and ages at 168. Am off to deal with the movers - wish me luck...
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 am

dance- YAY! Glad to see the scale moving for you! 5 miles?! You're awesome! You inspire me!

I am going to try to make it to the gym later on. But I've mostly been up at night since I'm on korean time so I'm able to talk to my husband. By the time I get up, my gym is closed and its too dark to walk outside. I've really been wanting to go run at this track by my house. But its either been cold or rainy. blah. So.. I'm stuck doing exercises in my living room.

How often do you guys weigh yourselves? Sometimes I become obsessed with the scale and weigh every day. I think I did better when I weighed just once a week. I need to do this again and stop obsessing!

Well, I'll talk to you guys later. Off to bed I go..
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum