In it Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss Buddies

+6
Maddiesmom
burgundyrayne
Brown Eyed Staccie
dancerindenver
ajowens
Admin
10 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 10 Empty Re: Weight Loss Buddies

Post  ajowens Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Vicky- Thank you. I was great. I really hope that you get something you will be happier in!

Rayne- Yes it is better. Still very boring but I have found ways to entertain my self with online radio and listening to music on my ipod. I just plug in when I get there and unplug when I leave and the days are going faster. Thanks!! And Davey's bday is the 9th! =)

Well. I bought Davey a PS3 for his birthday. We had to drive 30 miles away to get one and I spent way more than I had planned on it. They are SO expensive!! But he has been playing my little kids games for way too long. =) Now its time for him to kill some people... lol.

I want an Ipad for my birthday and thats 100 more than this thing soooo I am just buttering him up!

Well I am off to bed and I am not waking up at any set time in the AM!! SO EXCITING
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  Brown Eyed Staccie Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi ladies...been awhile I know and I'm sorry - I miss you all!

Things have been so hectic for me, working 18-20 hour shifts. My life is spinning all over the place.

A routine is starting to set in hopefully after tomorrow and I can get back to the gym. I miss it a lot.

I read back a bit - and hope to catch up more over the next few days.

I have not weighed, nor have I been to the gym in probably about two weeks or more. I might not do a regular gym run much now because I walk around all damn day but I definitely have to eat better, either not eating nearly enough or too late at night.

Just wanted to stop in and tell you all hello and hope you are doing well!!!

Once this craziness ends..or at least gets to more of a routine...I will be back on a more regular basis Smile Please don't forget about me
Brown Eyed Staccie
Brown Eyed Staccie

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Ladies.......

Burgund I congratulated on my email, but again WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! cheers YOU ROCK GIRL!!! bounce YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!! lol! AWESOME!!!!!!!! cheers

Dance I so don't envy the moving, but I know it will be so fun when it is over and you get to start decorating in your new home. I am so happy for you, and can't wait for some photo's of your newly decorated home Smile

AJ congratulations on making it through your first week and finding 'what works' while there. I know this week you will figure out what foods are good and easy while making the commute. You will get that 5lbs off quickly just changing your eating up. Wow, I think your husband will love that gift!! Very Happy

Staccie........awwww I have missed you on here, but know your life is crazy right now. I too miss working out, and I guess we both need to figure it out soon on incorporating it to our routines. How has the food been going?

Neesy I saw your massive snow storm.....wow! What are your plans today? When will your husband be here? A night out to dinner is something we all deserve, so I am glad you enjoyed.

Tiff CONGRATULATIONS on the delicous pizza makeover! LOL.......sounds really yummy. I remember months ago my husband doing something similar when we had no great foods in the house. I think he took Pillsbury Biscuits (can) and rolled them to flatten them. He then put a dab of sauce on them, sprinkled cheese and baked. They were yummy. Tiff your eating is really impressive and I am so proud of you and your husband. Keep it up!!!!!!!!

Vicky I am sorry your not feeling well. My mom too use to do the honey, whisky and lemon and it did help. It's just tablespoons of each. Another think I do is up my Vitamin C and Echinecia. Oh and yes congratulations on the size 16!!! It sounds like you are close to a 14 now Very Happy

Well with the trip cancelled I can stay focused and I hope to get some exercise in over the weekend........finally! Thank you, thank you for the congratulations on the weight loss. I am thrilled and just really want to stay on track. I am tired of playing with the pounds and need to get it done! Oh, and thank you for the congratulations on Bubba's work. He doesn't 'love' the restaurant he is at, but loves the work. I am hoping he can find another place sometime soon.

This weekend I want to do some cleaning, exercising, and hope to see my daughter on her way to Hollywood Disney for her birthday. She is 22 on Monday............Wow, I'm getting old! LOL........

Oh, Lindy..........have fun with the girls! LOL.........
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Hey girls. just stopping by real quick. I've been busy doing errands all day and cleaning my house. We didn't get too much snow.. maybe 6-8inches.. My husband says they got almost 3ft in maryland. His flight is wednesday night.. so they have plenty of time to clean the streets, as long as it doesn't snow again! I don't want a reoccurrence of x-mas break. I may go out tonight. If I do.. I'll just get 1 or 2 beers. I'mm gonna get back on this thing tomorrow. I've been slackin. I need a really good workout. My body isn't as sore anymore so I'm up for it.

sandy- you're not old! glad u get to see your daughter

staccie-you're such a busy lady lately.. understandable that you don't have time for the gym. I'm sure you'll get back into a routine after all this dies down.

AJ- Hope you got to sleep in today. Enjoy your time off. Soak in every minute. I've been lucky.. I haven't had to watch my husband play call of duty on xbox in 7+months.. but now i miss it.. haha who would've thought

vicky- that sucks about your job. why change a good thing! I'm gonna miss everyone I worked with. It really makes the work better. I forgot all about the superbowl tomorrow. The only reason I use to like it was for the snacks.. and commercials. i guess this year I'll just do the commercials. haha

What's everyone's plans for valentine's day? Every year we go out to eat.. dinner and a movie. But the restaurants are packed and we overstuff ourselves. Maybe I'll just make us a healthy dinner at home and rent a movie.

anyway, ttyl. hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

https://www.facebook.com/neesy_20#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey Girls......

Neesy a dinner at home and rented movie sounds nice, and quite romantic Very Happy Be careful tonight while your out.

Well I FINALLY got my exercise in after two weeks......YES! I didn't go as far as I have before, but atleast I did it and tomorrow I am going further. I have noticed I am hungry, hungry......ugh. I keep eating healthy, but dang it I am still hungry. Self control, right? LOL...........

I'll check in later.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello girls!

Sandy- Good job with the work out!! I saw that on fb! =) I have not met this self control thing you keep referring to. It sounds great!! lol.

Neesy- I am glad he is coming wed. It will be fine. The snow will be almost gone by that point. I wish I had cleaned today. Maybe tomorrow!!

I got a new phone today. I hated tmobile so we got at&t today with all new phones!! =) That is my V-day gift! ANyways... number is the same. 7203430583

I got a ton of sleep. No excersize but I will walk tonight. The playstation is fun and I slept through all of the call of duty/ grand theft auto playing so I am still enjoying it. Now I am playing sudoku! =)

Food been bad but not a ton of it. I am far from over eating. Kisses girls!
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 pm

AJ-Happy birthday to your hubby. My husband says he is old and wants to stay in on his birthday. HES ONLY 34. Maybe I can talk him into doing something. I want an Ipad too. I got to finally sleep in this morning too.

Staccie-so happy to hear from you and we could never forget you. We love you too much.

Sandy-yay for getting your workout in today. Gotta make that "me time". Happy birthday to your daughter.

Neesy-snow sucks. We just a little this morning. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your hubby makes it in on time this time. We havent made any plans for V day yet. We usually go on a double date with friends but not sure this year.

Went to the gym after not going for 3 days. I did my 3.2 miles in 43:26, thats like a 4 minute difference. Before this my best time was 47:21. So Tiff I'm trying really hard to get to 40. Had a family reunion thing today and I did good food wise. Its getting easier and easier to make better choices. Finally have a day off and nothing planned tomorrow so we are gonna go grocery shopping. I need fruit and veggies.

I wore an old pair of Adidas sneakers that were always great on my feet and they didnt hurt at all so I am going to stick with them for a while.

What a Face Goodnight
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Did anyone ever figure out how to put our tickers on here?
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi Ladies.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Went to the doctor this morning with Maddie and found out that I have bronchitis and contact dermatitis. (Dermatitis was caused by some body lotion that I had an allergic reaction to). So, that's tons of fun. Totally feeling under the weather. So now I'm on a steroid for the allergic reaction (which also affects my immune system) as well as an antibiotic to get rid of the bronchitis. Madeline is totally fine though, thank goodness - her ear infection was gone and her chest is clear.

Still went to the gym to workout with Mr. Hott; he thought I was nuts for showing up. He created a lower back workout for me to strengthen my muscles. I feel it a little now, definitely more tomorrow! Gotta tell ya, he's made a huge difference in my workouts. He sent me a huge document that an ex-Navy seal he used to work out with created. It's a 30 day workout for beginners, intermediate and advanced. So, he's having me do that 4-5 times a week (some of the workouts only take 20 min) and the I work out with him once a week. I know it's a lofty goal, but if I can't have 20 min for myself, there's something wrong.

Burgundy: Congrats on the time!! You are just rocking this weight loss and you're doing so great with making good food choices.

AJ: Happy birthday to Davey! I hope the two of you are having a great day together!!

Matt is going to our neighbor's for the superbowl and they are having all junk food. I'm going to stay home - don't want to get their kids sick, so it's Mommy and Maddie Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm

AJ congrates on the new phones........I know that makes for some fun just learning all their new gadgets. Self control...........LOL..........I'm trying, but it takes time and I do slip up now and then. Right now I think I am so focused because of the food documentary I watched. Hopefully I can 'hang on' to this focus for awhile! LOL.............

Burgund I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. Good for you on the workout and 4 mile increase in time!! Woo Hoo! Also awesome job on the family reunion and food! You go girl!

Vicky I am so sorry your sick. That truly shows your determination with going to workout when your sick! Wow! Sounds like the workouts are going really well. I hope your feeling better tomorrow.

Well today was good, except my right heel is killing me. This is where I have had problems with work and my heel hurting. It wasn't bad yesterday and whats weird is on my 'day off' it started killling me tonight???? Go figure. Oh well, hopefully it will be better in the morning. Food was good today, but I AM HUNGRY RIGHT NOW............. LOL............I WILL RESIST......I WILL!!!!!

Nite.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:14 am

Where is everyone? Post Superbowl hangover??????? Laughing

THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS KICKED ASS!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Just had to add that!

Well very quiet in here for a weekend, so I hope everyone is doing well. It's my last 'day off' and the dredded work week starts tomorrow......yes, Tuesday......ugh. Anyway, wasn't the weigh-in yesterday? If it was I am down to 209.8........yes!! That is 6 lbs for last week. I know it's alot and hopefully the weightloss will temper off, but I have changed my eating habits, so I know it is due to that. Anyway, hope to get a work out in today sometime.

Have a great day everyone, and I will check in later.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 am

No post Superbowl hangover for me. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing! LOL I didn't go to our neighbor's party, I wasn't feeling well and didn't have the energy to be "presentable" yesterday. So I stayed in comfy clothes and had a Maddie/Mommy night. We put puzzles together, colored, played "mommy is a jungle gym and I want to climb all over you" and had a lot of fun. Saved myself at least 1000 calories by staying home I am sure.

Food yesterday was ok, mostly because I wasn't feeling well and didn't eat. I didn't weigh myself yesterday because I am taking a break from the scale, plus TOM is still poking its ugly head. I'll weigh in on 2/14 and hopefully the scale will say 214 (or less!).

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'll check back later.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 am

burgundy - we can't post tickers until AJ does some magic apparently.

aj-when you have time, if you log in as the admin, can you try the following (copied from a how-to forum)?
Ok, go to: Admin panel >> Users & Groups ( Tab ) >> Users settings > Signatures = allowed & all members > Save. Apparently that will let us use tickers.

Howdy girls - lots to catch up on! I have a buddy in town for a few days and am still in fixing up the old house to sell mode and am going a little nuts Smile Can't wait for this to be over. Didn't weigh in yesterday because of TOM but will try to stay on track this week after doing a little comfort eating this weekend. Will come back and write personals later - happy monday, all!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  iceprincess1921 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 am

Good morning girls...

Ugh, am I dragging today. I ate crap on top of crap on top of crap yesterday for Superbowl and feel like CRAP today. I am lethargic and want to go home and sleep, I have a meeting at 3 p.m. but I may go home after, only an hour early but I feel that crappy. Even worst, I started a new diet today, its called the Metaboluic Balance Diet and it is not making today any easier.

I have read all your post but forgotten half of it already, my mind is pure mush. So, that being said, what I do remember is:

Tiff- great idea on your healthy pizza, it sounds delicious.

Maddiesmom - are you still under the weather?

Mygrits- congrats on the weight loss and yay for your daughter being home, do you guys have anything special planned?

Neesy - a night in with a movie sounds just as fun. This will be my first Valentines Day single, I have the choice to go out with one of the guys Im dating but then there is so much pressure when its a "Valentines Day Date" and they are already agressive in pursuing a relationship, so I dont want to send any mixed signals...ya know?

Burgundy- WOOT-WOOT, Im soooo sorry I didnt congratulate you sooner, good for you on meeting one of your mini goals, I am so happy for you! You are getting closer and closer, you can do it!

Dance- how is TOM and the move working together? lol

Ok, back to work, Ill try to log in later.

iceprincess1921

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

Good Morning...oops I'm 9 minutes late...Good Afternoon! This morning has flew by. Lindy, I'm sure you don't want to hear me say that since your day is dragging! All I can say to you girl, is BIKINI. Think about that bikini before you eat any more crap. I don't really have a Jillian in me, but if I did, she would be all over your butt this morning. Stay focused and I know this new plan will for you.

Mygrits!!! 6 lbs is awesome...you and Maddiesmom are in mad dash for 199! Congrats to you both. I can't wait until I am that close.

Burgandy, man you set a high goal for me!!! I haven't been to the gym since last Monday! Wednesday night our dogs knocked over a mirror we were about to hang and as I was walking to go put shoes so I wouldn't get a piece of glass in my foot, I STEPPED ON A PIECE OF GLASS. I pulled out the big piece, but I still have a sliver left and cannot get it out for the life of me. So several times a day I get stabbed by the sliver. Not a good recipe for working out. Anyways, you have set a lofty goal for me for the next time I get to the gym. Hopefully tonight!

My weigh-in for yesterday was 280.4...no loss. This morning though, I finally broke through 280 and got to 279.4. So hopefully this week will be a big loss since I didn't lose any last week, was losing the mysterious 5 lbs all week.

I'm wearing my only suit today. It officially fits. It didn't even really fit well when I bought it, but I had to have it for a meet the firms event in college, and it was cheap and I thought I could lose the weight quickly to fit into it. Size 22!

AJ, I am about to buy a new phone too. I thought I had my mind made up, but then I read the stupid reviews and I can't decide now. Ugh. I need to not read those reviews. I wish Sprint sold the iphone...but I have to get a phone since my battery just conked out all of a sudden. It doesn't hold a charge for more than 5 or 6 hours and then doesn't give much warning before completely dying.

OMG, I just remembered I bought the most amazing pair of shoes from Kohls this weekend. I have never bought a pair of shoes like this before. I do think I'm going to return them and get the black pair though so they go with more stuff. The crazy thing is that they are SOOOO comfortable. Hmm, not sure if the picture upload worked...lets try a link...Electric Blue 4.5 inch heels

Back to work...hope everyone has a great day.
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

tifftiff - congrats on wearing your skinny suit! And gorgeous shoes - wow!

lindy - tell us more about your new program - I'm curious. Hope you can find your energy again - I hate days like that!

mygrits - woohoo on your losses! You are doing so great and I couldn't be happier for you. Way to go!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Sandy-6 lbs this week, how did you do it??? Amazing.

Vicky-you night sounds better than mine. I did go to a superbowl party and ate more than I should have.

Dance-good luck with getting the old house ready to sell. You gonna be able to get any miles in today?? I'm gonna try for 2 or 3 today.

Nikki-superbowl parties are the devil. I told my husband before we left I wasnt gonna eat much, but that didnt happen. I actually had chips last night and I cant tell you the last time I put a chip in my mouth. What is your new diet? Go home and sleep off that superbowl hangover.

Tiff- you can get to 43 minutes. I was suprised I did it that quick. I wanted to beat Vickys 42 minutes but it just didnt happen. Congrats on your lb loss. The link for your shoes wouldnt load for me.

So even with all the food I ate yesterday, I was at 200.4 this morning, so not too bad. I will get that back off quickly. Gonna head to the gym at 6.

Gotta work tomorrow and its supposed to snow, yuck. I hope not, I hate staying home with a 3 year old and having nothing to do. I use the days I have him to run errands my husband hates doing.

Love you all!!!
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Wow, sure is quiet today.

Dancer, hope you're having a good day with all the stress and running around you are doing.

Burgandy, LOL, you don't know how bad I was dying to do it in 47:30. I think it took everything I had to do it that quick. But I just thought about it, if I improve a minute and a half a week, I will be at or below my goal by March 13th. That makes it seem alot more doable.

I'm having a great food day. At 800 calories with just dinner to go. Had oatmeal and a big glass of milk for breakfast, trail mix for a snack, and a lean pocket with grapes. It was my last lean pocket, and I am very thankful of that. It tasted really weird. I think it was chicken and artichoke with a creamy sauce. Gross. We are slowly getting rid of the rest of the processed foods in the house. We don't want to be wastefull and throw them away or give them away, so we are going to slowly eat them with a mostly healthy whole food diet. Hence the lean pocket for lunch.

Anyways, hope everyone else is having a good day and for those who need it, a detox from superbowl splurging.
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  mygrits Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Tiff congratulations on your weightloss and ooo la la and the pretty shoes! Nice.

Lindy thank you for the congratulations......it does feel good to finally be on my way Smile I am sorry your not feeling well, but if you had a great time yesterday, I guess it's worth it......LOL. Hmmmm I completely understand your Valentines Day Date, and I think I would be worried too on how it would be interpreted. Let us know what you decide. What's this diet your talking about?

Burgund I am so impressed with your running......gosh I wish I could run, but my knee's start hurting. Maybe when get a bit lighter. LOL......... The weight loss is a result of my food choices changing. I have just been eating organic veggies, fruits, whole grains at every meal and on occasion fish. Oh, I also enjoy yogurt with almonds & walnuts and my rice chocolate bars. That's it. Thank you for my congrates!

Dance how is it going? What's new with the house?

Neesy hubby will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! How are you?

Staccie we miss you.

AJ how was work today? I hope good since your sleep was interrupted! LOL..

I'm hungry, so going to cook some food. I will check back in later.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Hello lovely ladies...

Tiff Love the sandals...too cute! I love shoes! Just told the hubby that I needed a new pair of running shoes and he said "it always seems like you're buying shoes!" Which is kinda true, but I need these, rather than just wanting them.

Burgundy I wouldn't worry about the Superbowl splurge, we all have to give in from time to time, if we don't, we end up gorging for more than one meal. At least that's what happens to me.

Sandy: Congrats on the weight loss! I gotta catch up to you.

Lindy Yep, still under the weather. I have bronchitis and it's in the "coughing" phase where you cough for 10 minutes, scaring away your co-workers to try and get the crap out of your lungs (sorry, TMI). So, I think I'm staying home from work tomorrow. It's just not worth it. Plus, we are supposed to get a ton of snow tonight and I really don't feel like getting stuck in snow, in my car with a crabby toddler for over an hour attempting to get home. So, I think it's Maddie/Mommy day.

I totally get the pressure for the "Valentines Day Date." I say, take a page from Neesy's book and have a dinner and movie night.

Well, I REALLY didn't want to go to the gym tonight, but ya know what forced me to go? I made an appt at the spa (that's in my gym) to get my eyebrows done, so I had to go. So, since I was there, I worked out...even though I had the red stripe from the waxing. I did about 2 miles and came home. Didn't want to overdo it too much since I'm sick.

Hope everyone had a great day! I'll check back tomorrow!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

vicky- you can get your eyebrows done at your gym? that is pretty cool. I know I am due for both.. eyebrows and gym. haha

Sandy-I'm good. My husband was scheduled to come home wednesday night.. coming from baltimore. So they let them change it to tomorrow night.. but now my drive is 2hrs away to indianapolis. So.. hopefully he'll make it. I'll keep ya's posted.

Tiff- I haven't had any lean pockets in a while. Any good ones? Yay for fitting into your suit!

Nikki- Hope you get some rest. and yeah i can see how V-day is a lot of pressure when you first start seeing someone. You'll have to tell us about your new diet. I think I need to challenge myself and do something different. Hope you feel better=)

I went grocery shopping today and since my husband is coming home I got all his favorites.. bad snack food type stuff. But I also got some healthy things to make for dinner too. I think if we can minimize going out to eat.. then I'll do well. I've still been weighing myself every few days to make sure I'm not gaining. It's been stable for the past 3 months. I just can't let myself get too relaxed. I still want that bikini body so I will have to hit the gym. I don't think I consume very many calories. . 1200-1600. I really can't do less than this otherwise I feel like I'm starving. I'd rather just step up my workouts.

Well.. I have a long crazy day tomorrow. Driving 2hrs to pick up my husband.. hopefully that is. And hopefully the roads won't be that bad if does end up having his flight on schedule. Oh.. and to top it off he wants me to wear that outfit I posted a picture of.. dress and boots for when I go to pick him up. So.. if i get stuck in the snow.. it will look pretty ridiculous. haha.

TTYL!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

https://www.facebook.com/neesy_20#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 am

Neesy- I am so excited for tomorrow to come for you =) I hope the new snow won't effect that.

Vicky- I am so sorry you are still so icky. Its a terrible feeling but I am glad that Madison is doing better.

Morning all. I am not as cheery as I was yesterday so I hope my day still goes well. I have a cute little lunch packed and I hope I don't throw all my hard work away like I did yesterday at dinner @ ihop. I am so out of control.

I hope you all have a great day! I will check in later.
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 am

Neesy, I just saw your status on FB. Now you have to drive ten hours?!? That really sucks. Drive safe and I hope you make it before the snow! Now you guys get 10 hours of quality time in the car! Is the change of plans going to ruin the plan of the hot outfit? I could just imagine you getting out in a blizzard to pump gas in that!!!LOL

Lindy, hope you are better this morning and recovered from your superbowl hangover! We all want to know what this new plan entails!

Maddiesmom, I am so impressed you went to the gym with bronchitis! That is some serious dedication right there. Don has a sinus infection right now, so we're not going to the gym until he gets a bit better.

Mygrits, I would love for you to put up your daily meals for a few days so I can see what you are eating since you generally share the same philosphy I am trying to folow right now. Dancer, you too. I know you try to eat the whole foods. I know you both have before, but I have an awful longterm memory.

I went to the fair last night, got alot of walking in. Saw the most adorable sea lion show. I actually was tearing up it was so cute! Emotional much? Fair food is super tempting, but I think I did extremely well, even compared to last year when I was watching what I was eating. I had like a quarter or a third of a funnel cake (we actually threw half away!) and Don and I split a sliced turkey sandwich in half. I think I was still around 1400 calories for the day. I'll have to put some of the pictures up on Facebook when we upload them.

I love animals soooo much. I fell in love with a tan colored calf named Otis. I spent like 10 minutes petting him. I felt like such a little kid! Sorry a bit off topic. Talk to you girls later!
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  iceprincess1921 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 am

Good morning lovies!

Today is a MUCH better day. I got the rest I needed and stayed on plan to a "T" yesterday and it was totally gratifying. Ok, so here is the deal with the plan Im on...it is MUCHO EXPENSIVE. LOL...but my mom was on it, then my Aunt went on it. My mom lost 27 pounds in a month (and she only weighed like 135, so that says a lot because its usually harder for smaller people to lose weight fast and my Aunt has been on it for 3 weeks and is losing a pound a day. What it is (you have to google a doctor that supports it), you go and get blood work done and wait for the results, once you get your results back it tells you that there are certain foods to avoid or that support your metabolism, ie: green peppers generate fat build up in my stomach, so those are bad and I cant eat them, however, mango is very good for me (even though I dont like mango, lol) and so Im supposed to eat one serving of mango each day with breakfast (this is just an example, I can also eat kiwi and something else, cant remember). From there...they generate a plan, like...you can choose from 3 different types of meals for breakfast lunch and dinner. You cannot snack AT ALL and you have to eat 5 hours apart to the "T", nothing more, nothing less. Sounds like a lot of work, I know..I premade my meals for the week, so its just a matter of grabbing and going. So, in summary, thats pretty much it. The gist of it is that there are foods that are good and bad for you based on your body type and blood work, so like...I love Tilapia but I cant have it, but I can have shrimp. OK, now that thats all done, haha.

Tiff- I have the same shoes!!! In green! I love them! Yes, when talking about shoes it is necessary that you use explanation points, haha. And you went to the fair and was able to walk away from the funnell cake?! OMG...you are my hero! I <3 funnell cake, especially with ice cream and chocolate syrup....mmmmm. Ok, sorry - focus. Good job on self discipline, you are getting better and better at this.

Dance - how is the move going? Are you getting all your exercise in with trying to balance the houses and the job? How is the BF these days?

Maddiesmom - that is pretty freakin cool that you can get your eyebrows waxed at the gym, that might be motivation for me to go, lol. Oh and guess what I found out. As I left my gym membership, the firestation around the corner started working out there in the AM, around the same time as me. One of my friends from the gym called me at 530 am and told me this, lol. Too funny!

Neesy- you hubby is up to no good with his special request outfits, LMAO...go on with his bad self, or should I say...YOU go on with your bad self, lol. Thats so cute. Since I only get on here once a day, if you can log on Facebook and let us know you got home ok, that would be great, then again, if you dont...I understand, Im sure you will be occupied, haha.

Mygrits- how is the job these days? Oh and what did you do for your daughters birthday?

Ok, so far so good as far as being on plan. Phase One is for two days (Im on my second day), which consist of 2 slices of toast for breakfast, a bowl of vegetable soup for lunch with 2 apples and a plate of veggies for dinner. THATS IT! No wonder you lose 5 pounds in the first 2 days, you are pretty much starving! lol...but after today, I go on a balanced menu of fruits, veggie and meats.

Ill catch up later.

iceprincess1921

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 am

howdy, girls! I feel like such a bad friend to you all right now - sorry I'm so self-absorbed with all this moving crap. I should be around more after today.

lindy - too funny that you and tiff have the same shoes!

neesy - good luck with all the driving - so glad your hubby is here!

maddiesmom - what a cool gym - love the idea of combining an eyebrow wax with a workout!

tifftiff - I'm so proud of you for throwing out the rest of the funnel cake - that is a great way to have a little bit of a treat and then remove the temptation - you are my hero!!

I'm not working out really right now - just carrying boxes around a lot. Eating is more or less okay but when I get stressed I start snacking so I'll be happy if I'm still holding steady at the weekend.

Will check in later...
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum