In it Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss Buddies

+6
Maddiesmom
burgundyrayne
Brown Eyed Staccie
dancerindenver
ajowens
Admin
10 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: Weight Loss Buddies

Post  ajowens Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Rayne- I got my miles in. Just 2. Almost fainted. Not enough cals for that. lol.

Tiff- I am glad you are here. With it being just the tighter knit girls we can speak openly about what ever!

Dance- I AM SOOOO JEALOUS! We have a friend that lives in Cota Rica and when we have the time off we will go but I never see that opp. I hope you have the most relaxing wonderful time!

Sandy- I am.

Okay every one. New challenge set for a few months from now. May 9th it will end. The pot is bigger this time. $20 each. Starting tomorrow.

I need official weigh in's from today so that I can keep them all together.

AJ- 160
Lindy- 165
Staccie-
Neesy- 181
Sandy- 216.5
Vicky- 218
Dance- 170
Tiff- (If you want in)
Allison-

Very Happy

Last edited by ajowens on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Oops

Post  mygrits Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey AJ - I think Dance said to enter her at 170. The other person I don't see is Burgund (Allison).

Nevermind, I see her as Rayne........sorry, I am used to calling her Burgund. Geezzz she has alot of names, Rayne, Allison, Burgund.........LOL........ Laughing
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Dance- Hope you're having a great vacation!!! I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see pictures of you living it up!! =)

Allison-I'm looking forward to you announcing you're in the 1's ! Get on it girl! You're so close. It's in your grasp!!!

AJ- YAY!! You're doing awesome. So close to your v-day goal! You can do it! My official weight is 181. I have to say... I love a deadline. Pressure always helps. haha. My goal is to be 160.. So 21 lbs in about 4 months... I can totally do that. I'd love to be where you are at-weight wise. Hopefully I'll still have some curves.. mine are starting to dwindle and flatten.... ugh. I guess good and bad. haha

Tiff- Welcome Back!! Glad to have you here. I feel like I did the same thing.. regain the same 10-20lbs over and over. I think having people hold you accountable really truly helps.. and you know we'll do that! a 5K! What a great goal!

Staccie- Saw the olympic photos on facebook. That is sooo cool. You have an amazing job... but seems very tiresome too.. and yet you always seem to work out. You're awesome! YAY for loose jeans!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

https://www.facebook.com/neesy_20#/profile.php?ref=profile&id

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am

Ok, so my official weigh in is 218, which is down 1 pound from last week. Not too shabby considering the crap I've been going through.

Ok, so I normally wouldn't admit this, but since we're honest with one another...I ate and ate and ate this weekend. Honestly I think it was the steriods, but who knows? I think it was also stress, compacted with fear, etc. etc. I had Chinese on Friday, Deep dish Chicago pizza (drool) on Saturday and homemade chicken parmesean last night. Any it was all sooooo good. And, as I'm typing this, I'm havin a gourmet grilled cheese, but with veggies! I know, I gotta stop. Intervention please? Anyone?

Neesy: Love the profile pic. You look so cute! How was the weekend with the hubby? Have you officially left your job yet? Just curious.

Congrats to all of you who are walking together (Rayne, AJ, Dance). I need to get going! But, my schedule is crazy...physical therapy 3 times a week, trainer 1 time a week, then my usual workouts...how many hours are in a day?

Anyways, hope you are all doing well. Have a great day!
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm

I have to share this one with you girls.
Thai Peanut chicken:

3bs low sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter smooth reduced fat or natural
1/2 cup water
2 dashes curry powder
2tsp brown sugar (if you want)

mix well with wisk.

Marinate thinly cut strips of chicken in that sauce for 1 hour.
Grill chicken and heat the sauce because it had raw chicken in it.

pour small amount of sauce on chicken and eat =) Brown rice would be good but I didn't do it!!

LOVED IT.

PS ate sushi for lunch but at least I had it made with brown rice.....
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Hello - Happy Monday..........UGH!

Post  mygrits Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey Girls and how are we on this Monday? UGH is all I can say! LOL... I couldn't get out of work fast enough. I am tired of working and working. I really miss "My Time." It's like I work and come home, bitch, put my feet up and then go to bed. I miss my workouts, gardening, writing and relaxing. Ok, I'm done venting.... Mad

Vicky, whats up??? Stop it already!!! I am amazed and impressed with all of your weightloss. WOW! You are 1.5lbs away from me. I am shocked and need to get my arse moving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neesy Korea really? Wow, I missed the news on that one. When did this come about, and are you excited? Fill me in please Shocked

AJ thanks for the Thai Peanut Chicken, it looks yummy......I will try it on my next day off.

Ok, I made it to Publix and did my weigh-in before work. I did have clothes on, but I am determined to stick to this routine instead of weighing at home. My food was good today and calories are at 1460 for the day and the kitchen is CLOSED now. Idea

Tomorrow I have to get up again at 5:30am, so I will check in tomorrow night. Till then....

Sandy
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey Sandy- Yeah.. my husband got his orders for Osan , south korea a couple weeks ago. I have no idea when I'll get there. My husband's report date is march 4th. I don't know if I'll go with him or follow a few weeks or months later. I'm filling out all the paperwork to be approved now. I should know in about a month. pretty crazy! I have a ton of stuff to do.. which is great cuz it's keeping me busy.. I'm excited to experience something new but I will definitely be homesick. On the other hand.. he cannot be deployed from korea. So that's good.
530am? Sooo sorry. I feel for you. I'm definitely not a morning person. Hope you have a good day=)
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Hey Neesy

Post  mygrits Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I was signing off when my cell phone told me a reply was on here..........yes, curiosity got me Smile Wow Korea! I am excited for you, as you will have the opportunity to experience another country, culture, language, foods and more. Just think of the memories you and your husband will make for years to come!!! Very Happy I know it can be scarey, but at the same time exciting. New experiences like this can be that way. What is great is you can keep intouch with your family and us through the computer and even Live Cam. I want lots of pictures!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

Nite and thanks for getting me 'up to speed.'

Sandy
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:30 pm

AJ- my weigh in was 202. Gotta get that down. I'm not a curry fan, but will def pass that recipe on to my sister.

Tiff-glad you joined us. Good luck with the 5k, let us know how it goes.

Dance-so jealous, hope you are taking lots of pictures. Sounds like with all the exercise you will be ok!!

Sandy-I need to do like you and get away from the scale, I step on that thing every single morning. Do you get any vacation time with your job? Sounds like you could use a couple days.

Neesy-I am ready to get to the 1's, it is just teasing me now. So excited for you to get to go to S Korea. Is your hubby excited?

I got 2 miles in today, 1 walking, 1 biking. Plus I used some of the weight machines at the gym today. Need to get back to weights. Hoping to see some results on the scale in the next few days. Went bowling tonight with some friends. Rearranging my living room and dining room. Need to get off my butt and finish up. Gonna get my miles in tomorrow, hopefully 4(2walking, 2biking)

Lets all have skinny dreams tonight, love you all

Maddiesmom-I think with all the stress you have been under a few treat days is ok. You can get right back to eating right RIGHT NOW!!!!!! How is your back feeling now??
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Thank you girls for the warm welcome backs...Well I did it. I brushed yesterday off and got back to it hardcore. I made today a really lite eating day since I overdid it so bad yesterday. Then tonight I went to the gym and did 2 hard miles and worked on my triceps again. I have to keep working on my arms hard until the wedding since that is really the only part of me that is showing.

Burgandy, you really sound like you are going hard core at getting to 199. I know you will be there in no time at all.

Neesy, I am soooo jealous. You get to get out of this country and explore new and exciting things! That is so amazing and scary at the same time.

Mygrits, I really hope you can find some way to make me time for yourself. You deserve it.

Maddiesmom, I am getting a bit of a constant back pain too. I think it might be from the weight loss similarly to you and getting off balance kind of thing. Weird, we are losing weight to prevent this kind of thing.

Oh, and put me down for 288.2 as my weigh-in from yesterday. I am in.
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey everyone! So.. I'm exhausted. Drove 5hrs.. had to go to an army base in ky to get a physical for this korea paperwork. ugh. So.. I ate out twice on my little road trip as I was gone from 5a to 4p today... so.. not too good food wise. I'm gonna kick it in gear biggest loser style.. haha.. starting tomorrow! But for real I am gonna spend a few hours at the gym everyday this week. I'm extra motivated. I gotta quit falling off the wagon when my husband is here. It must be because he pumps me up with compliments when I'm here. Ok.. excuses excuses.

tiff- way to get back on the ball. hopefully that will be me.. tomorrow.

allison- I remember when i was 201/202.. it was killing me. It's like the scale won't budge just to piss ya off. You'll get there though. i know it! My husband hates the idea of korea. He said he would be happy going anywhere else but there. I'm trying to get him to be more optimistic.. he usually is. Well.. we'll just see when he gets there.

Sandy-Thanks! I will definitely take tons of pictures=)

going to head to bed early now. goodnight!
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Neesy- I am right there with you. I have eaten terrible today. LIKE REALLY BAD! I have eaten out twice =(

Tiff- Great job jumping back on.

I am going to walk. I have eaten cheeseburgers today. booooooooooooo.
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Tuesday........Tuesday ;-)

Post  mygrits Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Hello Fellow Biggest Losers.......LOL

Neesy, he will like Korea. He just needs to get there and get settled in. My daughter, who is in the Navy, bestfriends and her husband were in Korea for a year (or maybe two). When he finished Boot Camp and School in the Army, his first post was Korea. He is a Nurse. Anyway, Christina, his wife went with him and they really enjoyed learning about the country, foods, etc.. They are back living in Mo, and will soon be stationed in Texas. Change sometimes is hard, especially for men, but he will feel better when your there.

Thanks for everyone wishing me some 'me time' or some days off......LOL. I wish, I wish. I don't see it happening until my husband finds something that pays well, where I can slack up a bit. So, in the meantime, I am just dealing with it. I saw my daughter today.......woo hoo. She was on her way back to base and came by for a visit. I haven't seen her since Christmas, so it was great to just listen to her talk....LOL.... Razz She is doing so great and I am soooo proud of her. Now, if I can get my son on a plan........any kind of plan, it would be good! Smile

Burgund, you are so close! I know, I know you will be at 200 by the next weigh in!

Tiff, you rock! Jumping right back on the plan......I am so proud of you. I too have aches and pains and am sick of it. I keep telling myself with each pound I lose my feet, ankles, legs, hips and back are thanking me! Just think, a gallon of milk weighs 8 lbs........8 lbs!! Just imagine that amount of heaviness leaving your feet. Milk is heavy when you pick it up to pour a glass! Shocked

Well yesterday and today I have been good with my calories. No workouts because of work, but food is good. 3 more days of work and then I can relax and workout.......LOl........Now that sounds weird.
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Tiff: So glad that you were able to get back on track today. That's what it's all about!

Sandy: Glad you were able to see your daughter, I'm sure you've missed her a lot. Hopefully Bubba will find a job that "brings home the bacon" and makes him happy. In these economical times, it's hard to find something, so my thoughts are with you.

Neesy: I agree with Sandy. Once the two of you are together, I'm sure you will both love Korea. I'm sure you'll go through the normal culture shock, but in the end, you'll be together.

AJ: I know you can get back on that wagon. I don't think one cheeseburger is that bad! I had chinese food (leftovers from the b-day) and some potato chips with french onion dip. Damn it was good too! I'm over it and made some turkey chili. Turned out pretty well considering I just threw a bunch of stuff in a pot and heated it up.

My back is ok, nothing super. I guess the local wears off in three days and it takes the steroids a few extra days to kick in. I'm still feeling quite a bit of pain, but hoping to get over the hump soon. I have an appt with the trainer on Saturday, so I'm hoping to keep that appt. I have the physical therapist next week, and we'll see where that goes.

Hope everyone is doing well. Good night.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Brown Eyed Staccie Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi everyone...sorry I've been so busy this week..workig 14 hours minimum...it's bad. I'm doing ok though, got a workout in today despite being up at 230AM...these next 6 weeks are going to be so hard...

I'm im at 221

I have a bit of a break on Thursday so I will come back, read and catch up Smile
Brown Eyed Staccie
Brown Eyed Staccie

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Going to work.......again ;-(

Post  mygrits Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:12 am

I just wanted to stop in before heading out the door for a long day. I doubt I will be on here tonight since I won't be home till late, but I'll try.

Vicky, thank you for such kind words. I am so glad your back is a bit better and your food is refocused. I do agree with you that a fatty food here or there won't ruin the hard work. We all do it AJ, and it's Ok. Sometimes it just your body saying I want something different, maybe more protein or fat or sugar Very Happy Are you still training with Mr Hott? Shocked

Staccie sorry about the long hours. I know it's hard, but wow am I ever proud that you worked out in the middle of it all. I have tried, but just can't do it. Maybe it's my age now. I remember when younger that I could work a long day, go to the gym, and then go out afterwards. Awww youth.........I miss it! Sad

Lindy.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flower

Burgund I meant to write you about weighing in. I too would weigh everyday and sometimes more than that. I was hooked on the scale and my emotions, plus eating would reflect what it said. Soooo that is why I felt it important to get away from it. It's hard though. I am having withdrawals from routine and wondering how my weight is!!!!! LOL......

Dance, we miss you.........and where's some photo's?????????? afro
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Good Afternoon everyone! And Happy Brithday Lindy!!!

MaddiesMom, I am such a wimp with pain I couldn't even imagine going to the gym so shortly after having a needle stuck in my back. You're a trooper!!!

MyGrits, I feel the same way about Staccie. I have no idea how she does it!!! I mean, during tax season I only work 10-12 hour days and couldn't make it to the gym last season. I am just so mentally fatigued when I get home that I can't even think about getting off the couch and cleaning or working out or anything. I really am hoping to do better this year though. If I just keep thinking about Staccie working out after 14 hour days, I should be able to get over the mental hurdle.

AJ, I hope you are making up for yesterday, today and having a skinny focused day!

Yesterday my calories were right on although I will be the first to admit the food itself is not good. I am trying really hard to balance a tight budget (self-imposed) and eating 12-1400 calories. So right now I am not getting alot of well balanced food, but it's cheap. One thing at a time Very Happy
I didn't feel like driving to the gym last night after eating dinner, so we ran the street instead. Down our driveway and to the beginning of our street is exactly a mile and I did it in my best time ever last night!!! I ran a whole mile without walking once!!! I was pushing soooo hard and it felt amazing to accomplish that. Now, mind you, it was not a fast run/jog, actually probably the slowest possible, but I didn't walk. That's all that matters. It was a 15 minute mile so I ran an average of 4 mph. Then the mile back I walked about half and jogged the rest and it was actually just over 15 mins. So, I am getting pretty close to the pase I need to do to finish the 5k next Saturday in 47 minutes which is the random goal I pulled out of the air for myself. Last night was a 49 minute pace I think. Any ways, I am getting really pumped up about the 5k, and training for it is helping me to meet so many goals. Another goal I have set for myself is to be at 280 by next saturday which is still actually feasible too! The wedding is 2/21 and I want to be at 270 like I said before. So 3.5 lbs a week is what I need to lose to get to that. High I know, but I am working out so much and still at such a high weight that I totally think its reasonable.

Lunch hour is over, so I gotta get back to the taxes. Woohoo. (Sarcasm)

Hope everyone has a GREAT day.
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:42 pm

AJ- 160
Lindy- 165
Staccie-221
Neesy- 181
Sandy- 216.5
Vicky- 218
Dance- 170
Tiff- 288.2
Allison- 202

First I want to say that looking at that makes me proud because i know where we all were in Aug. =)

Sandy- Thanks so much. I am back on track but its day one so... We will see. Shocked LOL <--- eyes.

Staccie- Miss you in my life! Damn that crazy schedule. Is the excitement surging??? 20 something days right?

Vicky- I lied. I had 2.5 cb. And 2 small fries. Not in the same sitting but 2 meals through out the day. I did very poorly yesterday. I haven't done that since before xmas. Ugh. I really wish your back would heal. What about the PT? Have you started that yet? I have fibromyalgia and so I personally know when your back is bad.... life is bad! So sorry.

Tiff- 3.5! You can do that!! And I am trying to do this on a budget too this time. (Not my choice... husbands. lol.) It is really hard to get all of the veggies and good stuff in when the starches and carbs are so cheap!

I am back on plan. Day 1 all over again. I am going to work for a bit this evening so I will check in then.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI MY LOVE!!!! =)

Last edited by ajowens on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Post  burgundyrayne Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Neesy-I feel like I have been eating out a lot lately too. Stopped that today and ate all 3 meals at home. YAY!! I'm with you spending a few hours a day in the gym. I skipped today and rearranged my house and did lots of cleaning so that was a workout. I'm so obsessed with stepping on the scale and so sick of seeing 202. Its just being mean now.

Sandy-I think its time for me to step away from the scale. Its Evil or Very Mad so now just need to focus on my eating and exercising instead of obsessing over a number.

Vicky-I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are able to keep your appt with your trainer. I'm super impressed that you are able to workout with your pain.

Staccie-work work work, its getting close!!!

Tiff-how much are you running to get ready for the 5k. My cousin wants me to run one with her in the summer. Well she said a half marathon just not sure I am ready for that.

AJ-I'm proud of us too. We are all doing amazing.

I skipped the gym today and gave my poor neglected house some much needed attention. Going to walk tomorrow. I did go yesterday and got in 3.5 miles.
burgundyrayne
burgundyrayne

Back to top Go down

Post  dancerindenver Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 am

Hey girls! Saludos de Costa Rica! I pretty much caught up on the recent posts but will read everything more carefully again when I get back on Sunday.

Lindy Happy Birthday!
Tifftiff So glad you´re back in the game and in it with us!
Neesy I totally agree on having a deadline and accountability being a huge help.
AJ I think it´s fine that you have an occasional treat. The main thing is not letting a small treat become a landslide, right? I seriously think that´s the most important thing I´ve been working on learning, that a small lapse doesn´t mean give up on everything and binge. Silly but it makes a difference in my head at least.
Mygrits I know you´ve been working so hard, it must be really tough. Can´t wait till your hubby gets a great new job and you can take it easy a little.
staccie Hope you´re doing okay with the whirlwind at work, must be crazy!
maddiesmom Take it easy as you recover!

All is good here and I´m so glad I´m lighter than I was as with the crazy heat and humidity, I´ve seen a lot of visitors here having a hard time with it but I´m doing pretty well. Went for a great run on the beach this morning and yesterday we went for a 3 hour hike in the jungle and are planning on something similar but maybe longer today. The hotel is on a steep hill so going back and forth to the beach is quite a workout but not nearly as hard as it would have been 30lbs ago! I´ve definitely had more cocktails than usual and sometimes there´s more fried things on my plate than I would have chosen back at home but I think I´m holding pretty steady weight wise, we´ll see when I get back. I´m super motivated, though, to be fitter and thinner the next time I travel.

Hugs to you all and hope you´re all doing well!
dancerindenver
dancerindenver

Back to top Go down

Post  Neesy_20 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm

dance- wow. sounds like you are getting alot of workouts in. Kudos to you. I'm a bump on a log when I vacation. Sounds fun.. hikes, beach.. Glad you're having a good time. Have something fried for me. haha.. one or two things on your VACATION won't kill ya. Have fun!

rayne- 3.5miles? great job. I need to do some cleaning too.. I've been putting it off.. but looking at it as exercise.. thats an incentive. kill two birds with one stone.

tiff- sounds like you're motivated and i'm impressed with the 4mph run.. you go girl! when is the 5k again?

AJ- It is really neat to think of where we all were back in august. We really are doing this. I'm so proud of all of you.

Grits- don't work too hard.. get some rest when ya can

I'm getting ready to do jillian's 30ds.. my first time doing it. I bought it like 6 months ago.. just now cracking it open. We'll see how it goes.. haha
Neesy_20
Neesy_20

Back to top Go down

Post  tifftiff1985 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am

AJ...I do want it..you may have missed it in one of my previous posts because I think it was at the end, but my starting weight is 288.2. I wrote it first so you can't miss it again. Very Happy

Dancer...Costa Rica sounds increadible, although I don't know how I would do hiking through jungles. Aren't there bugs and wild animals and things? Just the thought that there might be would freak me out. I am a giant wuss.

Neesy...my 5k is next Saturday. The wedding is so close that it is really motivating me. It's like crunch time and if I want to look halfway decent in her pictures I need to get my but in gear. Maybe I need an event scheduled every couple months to keep me focused and wanting to look and feel better each event. Although I don't want to pay for them, I really want to have to get alterations to the dress I ordered in November. That will mean I have lost a noticable amount since then.

I have shin splints right now that I really hope go away soon. Dancer, I believe you have talked about having shin splints before (I could be wrong). What do you do to get rid of them, or do they just go away on their own? Feel free for anyone who knows to answer that.

Burgandy, I am trying to go to the gym every day and do at least 2 miles. However, last night when I went I was having stomach problems and kept having to go to the bathroom and only got 1.25 miles in before Don was finished with his 3.2. I have only actually done the full 3.2 one time right when we decided to do the 5k. I have tried to do the whole distance two nights in a row but things just aren't working out. I say go for the 5k. It really gets you motivated to have something to work towards.

Ok, back to work...I am SUPER busy right now. But I'm sure I'm still nowhere near as busy as Staccie!!!
tifftiff1985
tifftiff1985

Back to top Go down

Post  ajowens Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Quicky selfish post! I got a full time team management position with s distribution company. =)
ajowens
ajowens

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Buddies - Page 3 Empty Quiet, quiet board..............;-(

Post  mygrits Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey, where is everyone? Hmmmmm, well, I am finally off work. Six long days in a row, and I am pooped. I have missed you all though!

AJ CONGRATUATIONS!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! I hope you will still have time to come on here since your life will be busier. Tell us about the position......... Very Happy

Burgund, how's it going? You were at 201............are you at 200 now? Shocked I am tryingto catch up to you!

Dance your vacation sounds awesome, and I wish I were there doing the hiking and walking on the beach with you. It just sounds wonderful. You are probably toning up places you didn't know needed it! LOL............. Razz

Tiff you are on track, so try to stay on the same pace even though yucky IRS season is here.
What about workouts before work, which might help you day, and you won't have to worry about it after a long day?

Staccie I would LOVE to be there for the Olympcis. How exciting!!!! I know you have long days, but the memories you will have forever!!!

Lindy......Happy Birthday to you! flower Happy Birthday to you! afro Happy Birthday to Princess - Lindy! queen Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!! lol! xoxoxoxo

Vicky how was your workout with the trainer? Gosh you are on my heels girl! How is your back? Mine is aching. Is your food back on track?

Neesy how are you? How did the paperwork session go? Is your food back on track? How is hubby? When does he leave? I know, I know...........curious minds what to know........ geek

Ok, I am finally home for two days..........thank God! I could hardly walk today I hurt everywhere......feet, legs, knees, back..........ugh. Food has been Ok. I did indulge just a tad last night, but not bad. For as hard a week as I have had, plus being bloated because my period is going to start, my food had been really good. No workouts though. I am going to try to incorporate that this week.

Nite for now....
mygrits
mygrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddiesmom Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 pm

So, I've done horribly with my eating this past week. Wednesday was my MIL's b-day so we went to Red Lobster...and I ate. It was sooooo good. Haven't had it in forever. Oh, and I had "mall food" today and a blizzard...food is evil!! Twisted Evil I gotta get back on track, RIGHT NOW! I started at dinner, rather than waiting until tomorrow to get "back on the wagon" which is what I usually do. Gotta turn it around ASAP.

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes with my back. I start physical therapy next week, but I have my workout with Hott trainer tomorrow. He's such a great guy. He's calling up his cousin who's a physical therapist to get an idea of extra exercises and stretches that I can do without hurting my back. I'm determined to get back to my 3-4 day workout routine, which I'm not sure how that will work when I have physical therapy 2-3 times per week.

My back is still killing me. I thought I would be done with this by now, but the doctor told me that a herniated disc could take 4 mos to heal. I'm at about 12 weeks right now. It's starting to feel better, but not super noticable. I guess I had higher expectations.

AJ: CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!! I know you've been bored and looking for quite some time. What will you be doing for the distribution company?

Sandy: Hope your eating gets better, and I hope mine does to! I made some turkey chili the other day which was really good considering I didn't use a recipe, I just kinda threw some stuff in a pot. It's filling without having to eat a ton. Plus, ground turkey and beans is better than the Chinese I've been eating.

Staccie: I am so impressed with your work ethic (both professionally and with your workouts). You have come so far and I am so proud of you!!! Good luck with the Olympics. I know your hard work and committment will pay off.

Burgundy: You'll hit 199 in no time at all. Just keep plugging away. Each pound brings you one step closer.

Lindy: Have a great time at your party. I almost bought that ticket to Florida to visit! LOL Smile

Have a great night ladies. I will let you know what happens with the workout tomorrow. should be interesting...the first one since the injection.
Maddiesmom
Maddiesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum